Rod Building Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Silk Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Rod Winding Thread Spools Rod Winding Vintage Gudebrod Nylon Fishing Rod Winding Spools Of Gudebrod Fishing Rod Thread Nylon Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Silk Rod Thread Fishing Rod Winding Thread Rod Wrapping Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Vintage Gudebrod Gudebrod Rod Rod Winding Fly Tying Rod Winding Thread Rod Winding Silk Thread Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Rod Building Rod Building Lot Rod Winding Vintage Belding Bros Fishing Rod Building Ht Metallic Butt Cord Gudebrod Ncp Vintage Belding Gudebrod Bros Purple Thread Bulk Spools 100 Yard 50 Yard Black Thread 00 1 Oz 5 Minute Epoxy 950 Yard Bamboo Fly Bcl26 Black Blanks Blue Brushes C Copper Thread Copper Yhread Cork Handles Cromeaseal Cromeiseal D Ee Epoxy Fishing Fishing Marbling Fishing Rod Fishing Rod Finish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Lathe Fishing Rod Lathe Wrapper Fishing Rod Marbling Fishing Rod Wrapper Fishing Wrapper Flex Coat And Thread Sealer Flex Coat Epoxy Flex Coat Lite Fly Rod Fly Tying Fly Tying Thread Glue Gold Gubrod Kit Lite Madeira Metalic Metalic Thread Nylon Permagloss Pink Prokote Pure Silk Purple Reel Reel Seat Rod Rod Building Kit Salt Water Rods Sic Guides Silk Silk Thread Size D Spool Thread Thread Size D Tip Top Vintage Fishing Vintage Spools Fishing Rod Wrapping Flex Coat Rod Rod Blank Marbling Pink Thread Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Building Repair Rod Finish Fishing Rod Building Repair Fishing Flex Coat Silver Gudebrod Thread Rod Guide Fishing Rod Wrap Rod Wrap Threadmaster Rod Marbling
 In 

Order by: 
Available to: 
Price: 
 - 
This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Condition: New other (see details)
Gudebrod Bros Champion Silk Thread Size 00/2 White Polyester 5 1/2” Spool
$
Buy It Now
$8.52 Shipping
Condition: New other (see details)
Estate sale find. Vintage GUDEBROD Bros. Champion Size 'C' Nylon Two Color Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Tan Color #475 and Green #9090. This box contains ... more10 never used 1 Oz. wooden spools. The box shows wear and damage from tape and storage. FAST CALCULATED SHIPPING!
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Condition: Used
1 large spool yellow UTK (partial spool) (this appears to be thicker than size D). 1 small spool yellow UTK -- this is a very fine thread. 1 spool green ... moreGudebrod Bros. -- partial spool marked size D. They are all on wood spools.
 In 

Former Listings  

3" SINNER SPINNER GUDEBROD BROS CO MIB 1960'S VINTAGE FISHING LURE H21
Be sure to add me to your favorites list! HERE IS A VINTAGE LURE 3" SINNER SPINNER GUDEBROD BROS CO 1960'S PRISTINE. NEW IN BOX CONDITION(SEE BELOW) I WILL BE LISTING HUNDREDS OF LURES IN THE COMING WEEKS-MONTHS ALL NICE VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE LURES GRADING SYSTEM I AM USING: IN BOX-PRISTINE. IN BOX, WITH PAPERS FLAWLESS-PRISTINE. BUT WITHOUT A BOX AND OR PAPERS EXCELLENT-BRIGHT PAINT WITH FEW SCRATCHES OR MINOR SCRAPES VERY GOOD-SHOWS USE. LITTLE VARNISH LOSS, DULLER FINISH GOOD-MINOR PROBLEMS; HOOK SCARS. RUST, LITTLE LOSS TO PRIMER AVERAGE-LOSS OF PAINT. MAYBE 10% TO PRIMER, CRACKS, STARTING TO LOOK AT AGE IN RELATION TO CONDITION FAIR- MAJOR DEFECTS. LOOKING AT POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT, SHOWING WOOD 10% OR MORE POOR-LOOKING AT RECONDITION OR TOUCHING UPO. REPLACING HARDWARE THEY ALL COME FROM A LONG-TIME COLLECTOR I WILL DO MY BEST ... moreTO DESCRIBE AND PHOTOGRAPH THE LURES AS BEST I CAN. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING SPECIFIC LISTING AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER IT PROMPTLY. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES BUT DO TO THE FACT I WILL BE LISTING FOR WEEKS-MONTHS; I WILL AT SOME POINT REQUIRE THE BUYER TO SETTLE UP WITH THE CURRENT PURCHASES. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME IF I HAVE CERTAIN LURES BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THIS COLLECTION-I WILL ONLY KNOW WHAT THE SPECIFICS ARE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. I WILL SHIP TO EUROPE. AUSTRALIA, CANADA, CHINA AND JAPAN. I MAY SHIP TO OTHER COUNTRIES BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT ME FOR SPECIFICS. ALSO, THE SHIPPING RATE THAT IS LISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS MAY NOT BE CORRECT; IT DEPENDS ON THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ITEM AND NUMBER OF ITEMS. SOME ITEMS MAY HAVE TO BE SHIPPED PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL SO IT CAN BE INSURED. USE FREIGHT CALCULATOR TO GET FREIGHT RATE FOR UNITED STATES! ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITES SO YOU CAN KEEP CHECKING BACK TO SEE MY NEW LISTINGS; I PLAN ON ADDING NEW ITEMS EACH MONDAY AND TUESDAY! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage
Vintage Herters Radiant Color Fly Tying Floss + Gudebrod Bros.
There are 12 spools of thread in this box. I have marked this item used but think only 2 of the spools may have some floss missing- not even sure of that. Seven of the spools are marked Herter's Radiant Color Fly tying Floss. 1 of them is marked Pure Nylon Herters Fly tying thread, 3 are marked Gudebrod Bros. Co. Silk and 1 is unmarked with regard to the MFG but is marked nylon. Please email for more pics or information. Thanks. Shirley.
VINTAGE 12 SPOOLS OF GUDE-WIND ROD WINDING AND FLY TYING NYLON~BY GUDEBROD. BROS
VINTAGE FLY FISHING TACKLE FOR SALE" OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS I WILL SELLING ON EBAY SOME 60+ VINTAGE FROG FISHING LURES AS WELL AS 200+VINTAGE FISHING LURES. DO NOT MISS!~INCLUDES~ VINTAGE FLORIDA FISHING LURES. VINTAGE FROG LURES, OTHER MAKERS OF VINTAGE ANTIQUE WOOD FISHING LURES, MANY WOOD LURES WITH GLASS EYES, VINTAGE TACKLE ACCESSORIES IN ADDITION VINTAGE FISHING REELS, BOTH CASTING AND SPINNING. IF THERE IS A PARTICULAR MAKER OR VINTAGE FISHING LURE. CASTING REEL, SPINNING REEL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OR NEED MORE DETAILS, PICTURES, etc. SENT TO YOU. EMAIL ME AT THRU THE EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM.LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! I ACCEPT FISHING TACKLE COLLECTIONS ON CONSIGNMENT. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON e b a Y WITH PROVEN"GREAT" RESULTS CHECK MY FEEDBACK FOR RESULTS. NO COLLECTION IS TOO LARGE OR SMALL. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT BAY MESSAGE ... moreSYSTEM TO DISCUSS. CLICK HERE see items this week. To be advised of future items CLICK FUTURE ITEMS PLEASE READ AUCTION RULES BEFORE BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK! UP FOR AUCTION. VINTAGE LOT OF 12 SPOOLS OF GUDE-WIND ROD WINDING AND FLY TYING NYLON~EACH SPOOL HAS 50 YARDS OF SAME.~ALL SPOOLS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED AND ARE COMPLETE~DOES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX. THIS BOX SHOWS WEAR AND TEAR! IF YOU ARE A FLY OR ROD MAKER YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT~PLUS FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD! Attention International Bidders! Shipping&Handling will be adjusted to your actual location. IF APPLICABLE) CLICK HERE MORE TO SEE OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE THIS WEEK. IF THERE A PARTICULAR LURE. YO U ARE LOOKING FOR. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ~~ PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED THRU EBAY. SEE PICTURES& ABOVE ITEM SPECIFIC'S FOR CONDITION AND DETAILS! ANY WHITE STREAKS ARE CAMERA FLASHES ALL LURES ARE PROFESSIONALLY PACKED IN DOUBLE SEALED POLY BAGS"UNLESS IN FACTORY SEALED BOX" BUBBLE WRAP& STRONG CONTAINERS FOR PROTECTION IN SHIPPING* RE
Vintage Gudebrod Bros Silk Co. Nylon Rod Winding Fly Tying Thread Kit
Vintage Gudebrod Bros Silk Co. Nylon Rod Winding Fly Tying Thread Kit Vintage Gudebrod Bros Silk Co. Nylon Rod Winding Fly Tying Thread Kit Presenting this estate sale find of a vintage box of nylon threads. Made by the Gudebrod Bros. Silk Mfg. Company. Included in this box are 32 spools of single colored threads in black, brick red, pea green, orange, mustard yellow, dark chocolate brown, milk chocolate brown, royal purple, purple-gray and burgundy. Most of the spools are full with each spool having 50 yards of nylon thread. The inside of the box reads, Champion Rod-Winding and Fly Tying Nylon Thread, Use the famous stronger silk casting lines, 50 yards, Gudeline Nylon Casting Lines, Waterproof and Mildew Proof, Guebrod's Bros. Silk Mfg. Co. Inc. Founded in 1870, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Plants: Pottstown, ... morePenna. Condition: Good vintage condition- most spools unused. Payment is due within 5 days of auction close via Paypal. I will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address so please ensure that you have confirmed your address in Paypal. Shipping will take place within 1 business day of receipt of your cleared payment and you will receive free tracking or delivery confirmation information via e-mail. Returns are accepted. The item needs be returned within 14 days of original delivery and in it's original condition in order to receive a refund. Customer to pay return postage costs. Thank you for your interest in my listing! If there are any problems with the order. Let me know first before posting feedback. I strive for five star positive feedback for every order. gsrx_vers_486(GS 6.5.1(486) ShipSaver.
3 SPOOLS GUDEBROD BROS ROD WINDING NYLON & 1 SILK THREAD 50 YDS SIZE D RED COLOR
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE 3 SPOOLS GUDEBROD BROS ROD WINDING NYLON& 1 SILK THREAD 50 YDS SIZE D RED COLOR#326 NEW Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE 3 SPOOLS OF NYLON ALSO INCLUDED IS ONE SPOOL OF SILK SAME SIZE AND COLOR ALSO PICTURED IS ONE NEARLY FULL NYLON SPOOL Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE I do my best to describe all items completely and honesty to the best of my ability. o I accept only PayPal payments due within 5 days after auction ends. o I will ship this rod in plastic pvc pipe to assure your rod ... morearrives in perfect condition and ship within 1 business day of payment. o Shipping to United States only. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
(7) Seven Wood Fly Tying Spools Of Varigated Thread Rices, Gudebrod Bros Nylon
This is a large quantity of varigated thread(Machine Twist) Six Wooden spools 600 to 800 yards with some thread being used. Also one 50 Yard spool with not muck left. All 7 spools for one bid. Postage is $ 5.00 in the States. Email for foreign rates. I combine and save on postage.
Gudebrod Bros. Silk Co Deluxe Utility Fishing Line Pack split shot sinker tin
DESCRIPTION Unused nylon Gudeline 50 yards Hard Braid 30lbs test. Wright& McGill Leader YANK material 9yrd 15lbs test, unused two Ideal weights in plastic containers unused, on metal/tin split shot and a Pfluger split shot sinker tin about 2/3rd used. CONDITION Most of what I sell is used. Or has some age so please keep that in mind when bidding. I will always try to mention faults if I notice them especially if they are not obvious on the scanned image, otherwise consider the item to be in an as is condition based on the pic’s. Please email me for more info if you have any specific concerns and, or want additional pic’s. I offer a satisfaction guaranteed experience I hope, so please let me know if you’re unhappy with any items and I will refund your money once I receive the item(s) back. POSTAGE Your item will typically be sent 2/3 days ... moreafter payment has been received and confirmed. PAYMENT Please pay within 10 days of winning. I accept payment by PayPal. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE?265ae.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3E%3F265ae-13fbdac632c-0xfe-
ANIQUE SILK BRAIDED SUTURE IN ORIGINAL BOX GUDEBROD BROS. SILK CO
ANIQUE SILK BRAIDED SUTURE IN ORIGINAL BOX. there ARE 2 INDIIDUALLLY m WRAPED SPOOLS OF BLACK SILK THREAD- 25 YARDS EACH. MADE BY GUDEBROD BROS. SILK CO.
VTG GUDE-WIND GUDEBROD BROS ROD WINDING SILK & NYLON THREAD 3 WOODEN SPOOLS
Gude-Wind Gudebrod Bros. Rod Winding& Fly Tying Thread Nice vintage wooden spools are almost full. The red and white& red& gold spools are nylon and were originally 50 yds. each. The multi-colored spool is silk and was originally 50 yds. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
VINTAGE GUDEBROD BROS. GOLDEN EYE SNIPER FISHING -CRANKBAIT LURE PLASTIC
Sniper lure made by Gudebrod Bros. of Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Body length of lure is approx 2-3/4" Lure has a couple small wear spots but looks very good. See Pictures)
Vtg Antique Box Gudebrod Bros Champion Pure Dye Wax Silk Thread Skeins RARE
Late 1800's to early 1900's thread in original packages and box. Rare. I think is silk. You can see the rich reddish pink color in the pictures.I call Old Rose. There are 8 packaages in the box. The box says: 8 Ounces. Pure Dye, Champion, Gudebrod Bros, Waxed Sewings, A, 317. The packages sasy: Pure Dye Champion Sewings. A, 317, Waxed, 900 yards, 47 inches, Manufactured byGudebrod Bros. Silk Co. Inc. New York, Phila. Boston. Balt. Chicago, Los Angeles, Goloveersville Mills: Pottstown, Pa. This package contains one full oz. Open the package on the end below. Cut the entire skein and draw out on thread at a time. The box and each packaage has the company Logo and Knight. The packaages do not look opened. the box shows some water damage and is torn in three corners and shows shelf or handling wear. The individual packages are shown front ... moreand back in the pictures. All the package have the same letter A and number 317. Please study the pictues as they are part of the description. The box will be wrapped in strong paper for shipping.
VINTAGE WOOD SPOOL - SILK - GUDEBROD BROS. CUTTER SILK CO. - FLY TYING (K1)
VINTAGE WOOD SPOOL DARNING SILK 1 SPOOL GUDEBROD BROS. CUTTER SILK CO. SHADE- BROWN MEASURES- 7/8"dia X 1 13/16" GREAT FOR FLY TYING! EXCELLENT CONDITION SEE PIC's SHIPPING COST IS $2.00- USPS COMBINED SHIPPING CAN BE ARRANGED PLEASE EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS Check out my other items! NELSON COLLECTIBLES THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!
How to Wrap a rod with Gudebrod, step by step, 1974 by Gudebrod Bros. Silk co.
Title/ Description: How to Wrap a rod with Gudebrod. Step by step. Year/ Copyright: 1975 Make/ Producer: by John Bennett and Dick Wood. Gudebrod Bros. Silk co. Description: Please refer to the image. In very good shape with light wear, a 24 page illustrated instuction book. Thank you for looking.
7 VINTAGE BELDING CORTICELLI, 1 GUDEBROD BROS SILK BUTTON HOLE TWIST
7 Wooden Spools of Corticelli Silk Buttonhole Twist. 1 Wooden Spool of Gudebrod Bros Silk Buttonhole Twist(Silver color) The 7 larger spools are about 1-inch across and the one small Corticelli spool is about 3/4-inch across. Size D. Gudebrod Bros color number is 412. Corticelli colors are 2260. 4350, 4460, 5330, 6285 and Black. The small spool of Corticelli doesn't appear to have a color number on it. They all have a very pretty sheen and are stored in small vintage plastic containers that were originally used for zippers- helps keep the thread neat.
VINTAGE WOOD SPOOL - MONARCH - GUDEBROD BROS SILK CO. - FLY TYING (D1)
VINTAGE WOOD SPOOL 1 SPOOL MONARCH- GUDEBROD BROS. SILK CO. SHADE- 336 MEASURES- 7/8"dia X 1 13/16" GREAT FOR FLY TYING! EXCELLENT CONDITION SEE PIC's SHIPPING COST IS $2.00- USPS COMBINED SHIPPING CAN BE ARRANGED PLEASE EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS Check out my other items! NELSON COLLECTIBLES THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!
Antique Dental Gudebrod Bros. Cahmpions Silk
This and other items I am posting are from the estate of C.W.Charles Walton) Moody(Sept 15. 1876- Oct. 29, 1956) graduate of The Vanderbilt University School of Dentistry 1901. He practiced in Guthrie, KY. Gudebrod Bros. Champion Silk floss?suture?
PickAninnies & Gudebrod Bros Silk Thread Travel Spools
Pickaninnies: 12 wooden spools. 4 yds each. Gudebrod Bros: plastic case, 11 spools stamped Gudebrod Bros 10 yds each. Not sure if the multi-colored thread on the cardboard spool and thimble belong to kit. They are as found in Moms' sewing kit. 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-1457bab73c6-0x10b-
fly tying thread 5 threads silk Gudebrod 1 gold Bros 2 green blue tan fishing
check out our other listings
Gudebrod Bros Rod Winding Silk 50 yd Spool GudeWind Orange and Black- Vintage
GudeWind for Rod Winding and Fly Tying Orange and black 50 yd Spool Vintage- Please see photos for more details Please note I have an bunch of fly tying and fishing products for sale especially. I am happy combine shipping. The more you buy the more you save on shipping costs(Please email me for combined shipping total before you pay) So check out all my items. 3c0.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3E3c0-146ec5bfa6b-0x10d-
Gudebrod Bros.Thread Kit-14 Mini Wooden Spools+Scissors+Thimble+Thread roll
14 wood spools plus a a thread roll with 1 dozen colors-scissors& thimble all look unused. The black wooden spools are marked Gudebrod Bros. hold 10 yds each. The thread appears to be silk. Case measures 4" x 3"
10 Wooden Spools Vintage Gudebrod Bros Cotton Twisted Suture Military Thread
Here is a Box of Vintage Military Suture Thread. There are 10 wooden spools and each one contains approx. 100 yards. That means there is approx. 1000 yards included. This is Cotton. Twisted, Size 0 Suture Thread. Type II(Composition C) It is all White. This Thread was made by The Gudebrod Bros Silk Co. Inc. All of the little packs are still sealed except for one which has been opened and appears to have been used alittle. The box does show some wear and the lid has a few rips/tears. Please check my other Auctions for More Great Items! I will combine shipping.
RARE-Gudebrod Bros. Silk Co. Inc. Hand Bag Sewing Kit
Hand Bag Sewing Kit by Gudebrod Bros. Silk Co. Inc. This RARE-celluplastic tube is labeled on the bottom. It has 12 colors of silk thread and I can see 1 pin. 1 needle and 1 small safety pin(some of the thread has been used I cannot say if it is all there) It has a silver tone thimble on top. It is 3/4" in diameter and 4 1/4" long. It says: GUDEBROD BROS. SILK CO. INC. HAND BAG SEWING KIT DARNING and SEWING THREADS NEEDLE- PINS- THIMBLE Pat. No.2079110 BOSTON NEW YORK PHILADELPHIA CHICAGO LOS ANGELES Then sideways it says: Press Thumb Sideways Against Top of Thimble. A unique and exciting find for your vintage sewing collection. All measurements are the best me and my yardstick can do and should not be considered exact. I only ship in the U.S.A. and only accept PayPal. I do combine shipping. Please check out my other listings. Thank ... moreyou.
Vtg 1930/40s GUDEBROD BROS PURE DYE HAMPION SILK -12 spools multicolor +BOX -EXC
Vtg 1930/40's- Gudebrod Bros. Champion Pure Dye Buttonhole Twist Thread- New Old Stock- Full Box of 12 Multi Color Spools- Original Advertising Box. 12 One Ounce Spools- With original protective wax paper(torn) Box measures 8-1/4 inches X 5-1/4 inches X 1-5/8 inches with minor chipping around edges. Original Box has advertising on the top. The left end identifies the silk as"Smooth Finish" Each spool measures 2 inches tall. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
Antique Sewing Champion Buttonhole twist GUDEBROD BROS SILK Spools Sewing
For your consideration this Antique Sewing Champion Buttonhole twist GUDEBROD BROS SILK Spools Box has seen better days- some staining on left side and loose edge- see picture#6,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%600d72f%2B%3F0%3C%3E-1477b602f44-0x114-
8 VINTAGE ROD WINDING SILK SPOOLS-RICE'S,BELDING, GUDEBROD BROS +++ GREAT COLORS
8 VINTAGE ROD WINDING SILK SPOOLS-RICE'S.BELDING, GUDEBROD BROS +++ GREAT COLORS some spools in the lot look to full or near full others are partially full. Shipping is $2.50. USPS First Class Mail. We ship to USA addresses only.
Gudebrod Bros, Frog Pattern SINNER SPINNER Surface Lure, 3D Eyes, Foil Inside VG
Gudebrod Tackle Sinner Spinner Topwater Lure This lure has a 2 3/4" plastic body that is partially translucent. So the reflective foil inside flashes as it moves. It has an emerald green back with light green& black frog spots. It has a yellow belly with red under the chin, and"Sinner Spinner" stamped in red. The large 3D eyes are yellow& black, and it has a small round prop on the tail. It's in very good condition. Combined Shipping($2.00 off each add'tl lot) Ebay requires that auctions be paid within 3 days of closing. I will combine items won and paid for within any 3 day period(ie: Tue. Wed, Thu) If any item is past 3 days, combined shipping will not apply. Paypal Only(unless personally approved for M.O. all items will be carefully& promptly packed& shipped. Valuable items will be insured at seller's ... morediscretion. International Shipping Increases. US Postal rates for International shipping have increased dramatically. And these new rates will have to be passed along. We do not ship to some countries, so all International Buyers must inquire about shipping rates before bidding. The listed shipping rate is for continental USA only. International buyers must use PAYPAL ONLY and pay additional shipping& handling.
Vintage Lot 22 Silk Thread Rice's Belding Corticelli Gudebrod Bros Wood Spool
Vintage Lot Silk Thread on Wood Spools You are bidding on a vintage lot of 22 spools of silk thread. Manufacturers include Gudebrod Bros. Belding Corticelli and Rice's. All appear to be used to some degree, some appear almost full. Colors as shown. Great, vintage lot of silk thread.
CHAMPION SPOOLS GUDEBROD BROS Old Package COLLECTIBLE J L Hudson Store HOT37
CHAMPION SPOOLS GUDEBROD BROS Old Package COLLECTIBLE J L Hudson Box CHI CHAMPION SPOOLS BOX for One Dozen 10 Yard Spools Gudebrod Bros. Sold By J L Hudson Stores in Detroit. Michigan Approximate Size ~ 3.5 X 2.5 Inches Sewing Notions Old Package Hole in Box Top.Please see photo EMPTY BOX Inventory Number ~ HOT37 If you have any questions. Please send an email. I will answer.
4 Wooden Spools Vintage Black Silk Braid No. 0 Champion Gudebrod Bros Fly Tying
each spool measures 1 3/16" x 1" I do reimburse through paypal excessive overages in postage if there are any.I believe in being very fair and reasonable on these charges. I work close to the post office so I usually ship out very quickly after payment has been made. Payment is expected within 24 hours of win. Unless you contact me and we work out another arrangement. Please contact me if you are not happy with something as I love to keep my customers happy! Thanks a bunch and Happy Bidding!
VINTAGE GUDEBROD BROS CHAMPION SILK SEWING KIT
Today Gudebrod thread. In particular its Champion line, is a rarity and is almost impossible to find. from The Chandler of Pearls MAKE a reasonable OFFER! If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you for viewing! Possible shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii and outside the US.
Antique Sewing Champion GUDEBROD BROS Pure Silk Darning Spools Assorted Colors
Antique Sewing Champion GUDEBROD BROS Pure Silk Darning Spools Assorted Colors Antique Sewing Champion GUDEBROD BROS Pure Silk Darning Spools Assorted Colors This small box of ~ Champion Pure Silk Darning Outfit ~ from the Gudebrod Bros. Silk Co. Inc. Company is in surprisingly good shape. The Company was in Boston. New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco. There are only 11 spools. Not the 12 spools the box states. There has been little to no use of the thread. Shades run from Cream to Black. Free USA Shipping When you select Free USA Shipping we reserve the option of shipping USPS Parcel Post. UPS Ground or FedEx. Please see all our current listings which include lots of vintage patterns and notions. We are happy to combine shipping to save you money. If you have any questions. Please let us know. Inv#GUDEBROD BROS* Payment due within 10 ... moredays. We accept PayPal. Please refer to shipping calculator or listing for rates. We gladly combine items to save shipping costs. If possible. Your package ships within 1 to 2 business days. International Buyers- Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Our items are shipped from a safe environment.Smoke free,pet free and a COUPLE of CHARACTERS live in this home! Some of our items come from other places and we cannot state that every item originally came from a smoke free or pet free environment. If we detected either we would not purchase or sell the item. We are selling off many of our prized possessions so that we might fit in our downsized home without the aid of a shoe horn. Our loss might be your gain! We are listing items and hope we find the right buyer for each of our offerings. Please see all our current listings, add us to your favorite sellers, and check back often
3 VINTAGE WOOD SPOOLS GUDEBROD BROS ROD WINDING, NYLON
The 3 primary colors included in this lot of thread are. Red, blue, and yellow. All 3 spools originally contained 50 yards and the blue appears to be unused. The other 2 appear nearly full. The items come from a smoke free environment. Buyer to pay $4.50 for First Class mailing. Currently we do not offer international shipping. Shipping costs will be combined for multiple purchases. Full refund will be provided if buyer is not completely satisfied with purchase. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
ANTIQUE VINTAGE GUDEBROD BROS CHAMPION PURSE SILK ORIGINAL BOX WOOD SPOOL SEWING
This auction is for a wonderful old GUDEBROD BROS. CHAMPION spool of knotless purse silk thread with the original box. The box measures about 3 inches long. The spool measures about 2 3/4 inches. As you can see in the photos the box is in nice condition, the labels on the spool are there, they will need a bit of glue. I am listing old seed beads that were purchased with this thread and hanks of old beads, have a look. I have taken photos all around to show condition. I do not know the age of this item. I have not tried to clean this item in any way. There is some reflected light and shadows in the photos. Please look at photos and ask questions, as all auction sales are final. Payment is due within 7 days of auction close. I most of the time leave feedback after it is left for me. I will combine items to save on shipping, when items can be ... moresafely packed together. Most of the time items are sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. Small packages are sent 1st class with delivery confirmation[when package qualifies] Books are sometimes sent media mail with delivery confirmation. I pack well. Insurance is recomended for glass or fragile items, insurance is up to the auction winner. Please note: color in photos could be a bit different on individual computer monitors. Check out my other items. Be sure to add me to your Saved Seller& favorites list
LOT ANTIQUE VINTAGE BOX SILK THREAD GUDEBROD BROS LOT ADVANCE SILK THREAD CORP
LOT OF VINTAGE SILK THREAD IN ORIGINAL BOXES GUDEBROD BROS. PURE DYE HAMPION SILK FOR MACHINE SEWING PASTEL COLORS 48 WOOD SPOOLS( ALMOST A FULL BOX) + 4- SPOOLS ARE 2 INCHES ROUND ORIGINAL BOX IN GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION ADVANCE SILK THREAD CORP. PURE SILK THREAD DARK BROWN 111 SPOOLS- HARD CORE CARDBOARD(ALMOST A FULL BOX) SPOOLS ARE 3/4 INCHES ROUND ORIGINAL BOX HAS TORN AREA ACROSS THE LID. WORN EDGES(SEE PHOTOS) THREAD HAS BEEN USED OFF SOME SPOOLS
Pure Dye Champion Machine Twist Gudebrod Bros Vintage Silk Thread Wood Spools
Close to new old stock as it doesn't look like any of these 7 silk spools of thread have ever been used! Thread is clean inside box. Box has many issues including showing its age with wear. Tears, stains, discoloration, a modern sticker and has been written on the side. Please see photos. The top front of box still looks like beautiful example of vintage advertising. The box is 8 1/4" x 4 1/4" The spools are about 2" tall. The color says brown and is#150. All the spools are marked 150. Please email with any questions. Thank you! 0fe.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d70f%2B%3E0fe-14b486c5cbb-0x10c-
Vintage Holland Thread F Silk Fly Fishing Line Spool 1, Gudebrod Bros. 3
Vintage Silk Fly Line Spool Lot Spool lot of 4. F, FF 390, F 5264 one partially used. 20th CENTURY VINTAGE items are unique and often one of a kind. Character and details do not compare to current design s. However some may not be perfect. We try to note any imperfections so you have complete information when making your purchase decisions, but if you feel the description is inaccurate, please contact us before returning for refund. Most items offered on this site are Very Good or Excellent, we do not offer items with extreme condition issues. Once in a while we will list an item that would make an excellent reference for designers, these are noted as a'pattern' and description notes any issues. EBAY CUSTOMER GUIDELINES PURCHASES We provide details in each listing and advise customers to review and measure before bidding on item to ... moreprevent the inconvenience of returning. Regarding clothing purchases- early to mid-century items are often smaller than today's. So always check measurements. Any questions. Please ask before bidding. SHIPPING If you select multiple purchases ALWAYS wait for invoice before completing your payment.invoice will then include multiple purchase shipping discount. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority(trackable) If you wish to include insurance please contact us before completing PayPal payment so insurance can be added to invoice. International orders will be shipped via first class. But buyer must realize the cost savings does not include tracking or insurance and there will be no refunds. International Priority and Express is costly, but safer and may be selected by the buyer willing to accept the extra costs(recommended for items over $100) Please be aware of your country's merchandise delivery restrictions and laws. U.S law requires accurate customs forms for international shipping and will not be falsified by this store. Custom fees/duties are buyers responsibility. RETURNS If. In the unlikely circumstance you must return an item, we ask that you do so within 14
Gudebrod Bros. Champion Silk - Size 00 - 925 Yards Sewing, Bead Work, Fly Tying
Gudebrod Bros. Champion Silk wooden spool thread. Beautiful full unused wooden spool silk thread. Threads are a beautiful dark slate blue/green shade# 121 size 00. This spool is unused 925 yards. The color is stunning with a great sheen when the light hits it. Great for sewing. Crafting, fly tying Thanks for looking. Will happily combine shipping for multiple purchases.
1945 Bronze Medal - Gudebrod Bros. - Surgens and Doctors Silk Sutures
This is a large 3" Bronze Medal for 75 years- 1870 to 1945 for service to the medical field. Medal is just the way you like to find them. Showing good age and in very good condition.
Vintage Gudebrod Bros. NYLON Thread 209 Brt Yellow Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing
As is See photos for details Mostly full spool of vintage nylon thread. Wood spool. Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you. Posted with
LOT OF VINTAGE GUDEBROD BROS RODWINDING THREAD
9 SPOOLS OF VINTAGE ROD WINDING NYLON THREAD. GUDEBROD BROS. EACH SPOOL IS MARKED 50YDS. I THINK ALL THE SPOOLS HAVE AT LEAST 50% OF THEIR THREAD LEFT. BUT IT'S HARD TO TELL FOR SURE. IF YOU WANT A CLOSE UP OF A SPECIFIC SPOOL I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU. USED CONDITION. STYROFOAM SPOOLS HAVE DAMAGE. PHOTOGRAPHED. 2 SPOOLS PHOTOGRAPHED SEPARATELY. HAVE DISCOLORATION. I THINK YOU COULD SPOOL DOWN BELOW THE COLOR CHANGE. I DID NOT TRY. 1 GOLD METALLIC. ONLY SPOOL NOT MARKED WITH BRAND AND THE SPOOL IS PLASTIC, NOT STYROFOAM. 2 BROWN A. 3 BLUE GREEN A. 4 DARKER BROWN A. 5 GOLD/MUSTARD/YELLOW D. 6 TEAL BLUE D. 7 BLUE D. 8& 9 LIGHT BLUE AND PINK/PEACH/NUDE COLOR. BOTH MARKED D. BOTH HAVE THE DISCOLORATION. THESE HAVE BEEN STORED FOR MANY YEARS. SO THEY MAY BE A LITTLE DUSTY. I DID WIPE THEM OFF TO PHOTOGRAPH. IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC ... moreINFORMATION OR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS. JUST ASK. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
LOT OF 5 VINTAGE SPOOLS OF METALLIC GUDEBROD BROS THREAD BLUE RED GREEN SILVER
5 VINTAGE SPOOLS OF GUDEBROD BROS THREAD SPOOLS HAVE BEEN USED BUT THEY SEEM TO STILL HAVE A LOT ON THE SPOOL. SOME OF THE STYROFOAM SPOOLS HAVE DAMAGE. BUT THE THREAD IS FINE. THE SPOOLS ARE MARKED 100% NYLON. 100 YARDS. 1 BLUE SILVER METALLIC. 2 GREEN/GOLD METALLIC. 3 SILVER METALLIC. 4 EMERALD GREEN(MARKED WITH AN A) 5 RED SILVER METALLIC. I WILL BE LISTING A FEW LOTS OF THIS BRAND THREAD. IF YOU WIN MORE THAN ONE I WILL BE HAPPY TO COMBINE YOUR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE PICS JUST ASK. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
VINTAGE LOT OF 8 GUDEBROD BROS METALLIC AND SOLID THREAD
8 VINTAGE SPOOLS OF GUDEBROD BROS 100% NYLON THREAD THESE SPOOLS HAVE ALL BEEN USED. BUT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE A LOT OF THREAD LEFT ON THEM. THE STYROFOAM SPOOLS HAVE DAMAGE. BUT THE THREAD IS GOOD. I AM SELLING MORE THAN ONE LOT OF THIS BRAND THREAD. IF YOU WIN MORE THAN ONE, I WILL BE HAPPY TO COMBINE YOUR SHIPPING. 1 METALLIC BLUE AND SILVER. 2 METALLIC SILVER(MARKED WITH A D) 3.4, 5& 6 BLUES(MARKED WITH AN A) 7 BRIGHT PURPLE(MARKED WITH AN E) 8 METALLIC BLUE AND SILVER. IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR PICTURES. JUST ASK. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Antique Sewing Champion GUDEBROD BROS Black Waxed Sewing Thread Original Package
Antique Sewing Champion GUDEBROD BROS Black Waxed Sewing Thread Original Package Black String Thread In Original Package Measures 22 1/2 Inches Long Information On Paper Package Reads That This Contains Black Waxed 900 Yards 47 Inches Round Metal Hardware Attached To Package For Holding In Place Thread To Be Pulled From Bottom Package Opening This Put Up Saves 4 Things Time Labor Money Wax Really Cool Vintage Advertising This Item Will Be Folded To Fit Shipping Package(Shipping) All of my items are shipped with care and proper packaging for a safe& secure travel to your home. All packages are shipped with-in hours or 1day of receiving payment. Business Day) Official Holiday's Post Office Closed) Offering combined shipping on multiple purchases. Buyer to pay for shipping. Local pickup is always free. All attempts are made to charge ... morethe actual shipping cost. but. Keep in mind there are shipping supplies and travel expenses to consider. Listings) I will describe to the best of my ability the item description to my knowledge and as eBay policy outlines. If additional research is needed I follow up with all resources including: Collectors of specific item. Reading, Historical Sales, and Fellow ebay sellers. All photo's are taken by me I do not use stock image's If you need additional information please ask I will respond as quickly as possible. I can not stress enough how I’d love to hear from you. So if you have any questions concerning an item please ask away prior to the auction ending or buy it now item. Feedback) If you feel I have not met your expectations Please Please be kind enough to allow me to correct and remedy the issue. If you cannot leave stars in all categories. Please either contact me or leave no“stars” feedback. Coming Soon) I have large and vast assortment of items that I have been collecting and purchasing over the years coming soon and showing up in my store. Remember to check 2 DAISYLANE Again, you never know what you may find here. Thank You for looking and good luck Check out