Rod Building Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Silk Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Rod Winding Thread Spools Rod Winding Vintage Gudebrod Nylon Fishing Rod Winding Spools Of Gudebrod Fishing Rod Thread Nylon Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Silk Rod Thread Fishing Rod Winding Thread Rod Wrapping Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Vintage Gudebrod Gudebrod Rod Rod Winding Fly Tying Rod Winding Thread Rod Winding Silk Thread Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Rod Building Rod Building Lot Rod Winding Vintage Belding Bros Fishing Rod Building Ht Metallic Butt Cord Gudebrod Ncp Vintage Belding Gudebrod Bros Purple Thread Bulk Spools 100 Yard 50 Yard Black Thread 00 1 Oz 5 Minute Epoxy 950 Yard Bamboo Fly Bcl26 Black Blanks Blue Brushes C Copper Thread Copper Yhread Cork Handles Cromeaseal Cromeiseal D Ee Epoxy Fishing Fishing Marbling Fishing Rod Fishing Rod Finish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Lathe Fishing Rod Lathe Wrapper Fishing Rod Marbling Fishing Rod Wrapper Fishing Wrapper Flex Coat And Thread Sealer Flex Coat Epoxy Flex Coat Lite Fly Rod Fly Tying Fly Tying Thread Glue Gold Gubrod Kit Lite Madeira Metalic Metalic Thread Nylon Permagloss Pink Prokote Pure Silk Purple Reel Reel Seat Rod Rod Building Kit Salt Water Rods Sic Guides Silk Silk Thread Size D Spool Thread Thread Size D Tip Top Vintage Fishing Vintage Spools Fishing Rod Wrapping Flex Coat Rod Rod Blank Marbling Pink Thread Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Building Repair Rod Finish Fishing Rod Building Repair Fishing Flex Coat Silver Gudebrod Thread Rod Guide Fishing Rod Wrap Rod Wrap Threadmaster Rod Marbling
 In 

Order by: 
Available to: 
Price: 
 - 
This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
$
Buy It Now
$5.00 Shipping
Condition: New
Nee vintage box of Gudebrod rod winding and fly tying thread. Thread is unused. Yellow goldenrod color and multicolor spools. NOTE: Box has some staining.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Condition: New
Gudebrod Gude-Wind Nylon Rod Wrapping Thread. on its original Gudebrod wood spool, as pictured. A perfect thread for professional, custom or experienced ... morerod builders.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Condition: Used
1 large spool yellow UTK (partial spool) (this appears to be thicker than size D). 1 small spool yellow UTK -- this is a very fine thread. 1 spool green ... moreGudebrod Bros. -- partial spool marked size D. They are all on wood spools.
 In 

Former Listings  

Box of Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Winding Silk Thread Garnet Size E Saltwater Rods
Gudebrod Gudewind Rod Winding Silk Thread Size E Garnet This sale is for a box of new old stock Gudebrod garnet silk rod winding thread in size E. There are twelve 50 yard spools for a total of 600 yards of thread in the box. The box has some wear and split corners. According to Boyd Pfeiffer. In The Complete Book of Tackle Making, this thread can be used for"wrapping heavy duty trolling rods, boat rods, and surf rods. You might want to use this thread on vintage bamboo rods such as Vom Hofe, Montague, Tycoon, etc. Please note this is a five day auction! Thank you for looking! Please view my other no reserve auctions for quality vintage fishing tackle. I will combine like items when possible so you can save on shipping. Winning U.S. bidder to pay $5.00 for USPS priority mail shipping. Tracking, and delivery confirmation. International ... morefriends are welcome to bid on this auction with the following understandings: International payment must be in U.S. dollars by PayPal only. International shipping will be by USPS priority international insured mail only due to tracking not being available for first class international mail and will cost a fixed $33 to all countries. Except Canada. Priority international shipping to Canada will be a fixed $22. I will NOT ship by first class international mail- please do not ask! I will not falsify the value of the item or the contents of the package on the customs forms- the actual sales price of the item is what goes on the form and the buyer is responsible for any duties or tariffs that may apply. These extra international costs should be considered before you bid. Thank you and good luck! Non paying auction winners will be reported to eBay. MY BUYER PROTECTION: YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. Please contact me prior to opening a dispute case or posting feedback if there are ANY problems with the transaction. So we can work it out. Member NFLCC, ORCA.
VINTAGE 12 SPOOLS OF GUDE-WIND ROD WINDING AND FLY TYING NYLON~BY GUDEBROD. BROS
VINTAGE FLY FISHING TACKLE FOR SALE" OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS I WILL SELLING ON EBAY SOME 60+ VINTAGE FROG FISHING LURES AS WELL AS 200+VINTAGE FISHING LURES. DO NOT MISS!~INCLUDES~ VINTAGE FLORIDA FISHING LURES. VINTAGE FROG LURES, OTHER MAKERS OF VINTAGE ANTIQUE WOOD FISHING LURES, MANY WOOD LURES WITH GLASS EYES, VINTAGE TACKLE ACCESSORIES IN ADDITION VINTAGE FISHING REELS, BOTH CASTING AND SPINNING. IF THERE IS A PARTICULAR MAKER OR VINTAGE FISHING LURE. CASTING REEL, SPINNING REEL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OR NEED MORE DETAILS, PICTURES, etc. SENT TO YOU. EMAIL ME AT THRU THE EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM.LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! I ACCEPT FISHING TACKLE COLLECTIONS ON CONSIGNMENT. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON e b a Y WITH PROVEN"GREAT" RESULTS CHECK MY FEEDBACK FOR RESULTS. NO COLLECTION IS TOO LARGE OR SMALL. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT BAY MESSAGE ... moreSYSTEM TO DISCUSS. CLICK HERE see items this week. To be advised of future items CLICK FUTURE ITEMS PLEASE READ AUCTION RULES BEFORE BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK! UP FOR AUCTION. VINTAGE LOT OF 12 SPOOLS OF GUDE-WIND ROD WINDING AND FLY TYING NYLON~EACH SPOOL HAS 50 YARDS OF SAME.~ALL SPOOLS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED AND ARE COMPLETE~DOES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX. THIS BOX SHOWS WEAR AND TEAR! IF YOU ARE A FLY OR ROD MAKER YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT~PLUS FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD! Attention International Bidders! Shipping&Handling will be adjusted to your actual location. IF APPLICABLE) CLICK HERE MORE TO SEE OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE THIS WEEK. IF THERE A PARTICULAR LURE. YO U ARE LOOKING FOR. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ~~ PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED THRU EBAY. SEE PICTURES& ABOVE ITEM SPECIFIC'S FOR CONDITION AND DETAILS! ANY WHITE STREAKS ARE CAMERA FLASHES ALL LURES ARE PROFESSIONALLY PACKED IN DOUBLE SEALED POLY BAGS"UNLESS IN FACTORY SEALED BOX" BUBBLE WRAP& STRONG CONTAINERS FOR PROTECTION IN SHIPPING* RE
VTG GUDE-WIND GUDEBROD BROS ROD WINDING SILK & NYLON THREAD 3 WOODEN SPOOLS
Gude-Wind Gudebrod Bros. Rod Winding& Fly Tying Thread Nice vintage wooden spools are almost full. The red and white& red& gold spools are nylon and were originally 50 yds. each. The multi-colored spool is silk and was originally 50 yds. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
69 Spools VINTAGE Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Winding Thread, Multi Colorful Nylon nr
On Oct-16-13 at 09:12:29 PDT. Seller added the following information: RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-141c379673c-0x100-
33 Assorted Spools of Fly Tying Thread - Gude-Wind/Rice's/Gudebrod/Herter's
33 Spools of Fly Tying Thread Gutebrod/Herter's/Rice's etc. Nice condition International must ship priority to be insured- please allow 7-21 shipping days Not responsible for uninsured packages International buyers- Please note: Import duties. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. I can not mark an item as"gift" to avoid customs fees. Visit my store for more items I can combine shipping on multiple items Paypal due 3 days after auction ends Thank you for looking
2 spools of Vintage Gudebrod Type E Gude Wind rod Wrapping thread.Yellow/Black
Up for bid is 2. 50yd spools of vintage gudebrod gude wind type E rod wrapping thread. Yellow& black color. Nice thread, but the spools do not have exactly 50yds on them, some of it has been used. Happy bidding.
10 Spools of Gudebrod Gude-Wind nylon rod wrapping thread. Style E, EE, A
Up for bid are 10 nice spools of new and used gudebrod rod wrapping thread. There are 5 spools of type E thread. And 4 spools of type EE thread, and 1 spool of type A thread. All thread in good condition. Happy bidding.
(6) VINTAGE GUDEBROD & GUDE-WIND NYLON ROD WINDING THREAD~MULTI-COLORS & AMOUNTS
OFFERING SIX(6) TOTAL. PARTIAL VINTAGE SPOOLS OF DISCONTINUED GUDEBROD'S& GUDE-WIND NYLON ROD WINDING THREAD FOR VINTAGE FISHING ROD BUILDING. REPAIRS AND RESTORATIONS! THESE ARE SPOOLS OF 150 YDS EACH ON WHICH ARE VARIOUS AMOUNTS OF THE THREAD. THE CONDITION IS GOOD ON MOST. THE WHITE/OFF WHITE SHOWS SOME DISCOLORATION WHICH MAY JUST BE THE FIRST LAYER! VARIGATED GREEN/WHITE=“GUDEBROD” THE REST ARE“GUDE-WIND” THE WHITE, MULTI-COLORED AND DARK MAGENTA LOOK ALMOST FULL. I read recently that the multi-colored was used in the 30'2 and 40's for Bamboo rods) Please use the zoom feature on the photos to insure that you are satisfied with all aspects of these items. Thanks for looking and please email me if you have a question. CaptJudy… Free Shipping, one day handling time and a fourteen day return policy! Check out my other items!