Rod Building Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Silk Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Rod Winding Thread Spools Rod Winding Vintage Gudebrod Nylon Fishing Rod Winding Spools Of Gudebrod Fishing Rod Thread Nylon Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Silk Rod Thread Fishing Rod Winding Thread Rod Wrapping Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Vintage Gudebrod Gudebrod Rod Rod Winding Fly Tying Rod Winding Thread Rod Winding Silk Thread Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Rod Building Rod Building Lot Rod Winding Vintage Belding Bros Fishing Rod Building Ht Metallic Butt Cord Gudebrod Ncp Vintage Belding Gudebrod Bros Purple Thread Bulk Spools 100 Yard 50 Yard Black Thread 00 1 Oz 5 Minute Epoxy 950 Yard Bamboo Fly Bcl26 Black Blanks Blue Brushes C Copper Thread Copper Yhread Cork Handles Cromeaseal Cromeiseal D Ee Epoxy Fishing Fishing Marbling Fishing Rod Fishing Rod Finish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Lathe Fishing Rod Lathe Wrapper Fishing Rod Marbling Fishing Rod Wrapper Fishing Wrapper Flex Coat And Thread Sealer Flex Coat Epoxy Flex Coat Lite Fly Rod Fly Tying Fly Tying Thread Glue Gold Gubrod Kit Lite Madeira Metalic Metalic Thread Nylon Permagloss Pink Prokote Pure Silk Purple Reel Reel Seat Rod Rod Building Kit Salt Water Rods Sic Guides Silk Silk Thread Size D Spool Thread Thread Size D Tip Top Vintage Fishing Vintage Spools Fishing Rod Wrapping Flex Coat Rod Rod Blank Marbling Pink Thread Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Building Repair Rod Finish Fishing Rod Building Repair Fishing Flex Coat Silver Gudebrod Thread Rod Guide Fishing Rod Wrap Rod Wrap Threadmaster Rod Marbling
 In 

Order by: 
Available to: 
Price: 
 - 
This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
$
Buy It Now
$126.60 Shipping
Condition: Pre-owned
The bag features a divider system, shoulder strap, umbrella holder, and carry handle. The bag is perfect for golf enthusiasts who want to carry their ... moreclubs in style. The bag also has an original Bushwhacker design, making it a unique and collectible item.
$
Buy It Now
$31.22 Shipping
Vintage Belding Sports Team NFL Nylon Browns Sunday Golf Bag (RARE) Bag is complete and in good condition. All buckles, buttons and zippers work, as well ... moreas velcros. Bag is old and has wear and I believe some color discoloration. Please see all pictures for details. There is ONE small rip/tear. Please see pictures.Bag is in good condition but I don’t recommend as every day use. Maybe a special event, or just for decor in a man cave or sports room. I feel because of age and wear on bag, it can be possible it will easily get other tears or the existing one could get larger. Please ask any questions before buying. All sales are final.
$
Buy It Now
$5.00 Shipping
Condition: Used
Fair condition vintage sewing kit by Belding Corticelli is a true gem for any collector or sewing enthusiast. It includes an assortment of high-quality ... morethreads and miniature metal scissors, all neatly organized in a compact package. 21 spools with thread/13 without thread. This kit is a testament to the fine craftsmanship of Belding Corticelli, a renowned brand in the sewing industry. The kit's original/reproduction status is vintage and its country/region of manufacture is unknown. Whether you're adding to your collection or looking for a practical sewing kit, this Belding Corticelli set is sure to please. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of sewing history.
$
Buy It Now
$12.00 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$4.50 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Vintage Belding Sports Gatorade Green Golf Nylon 4 Way Bag.Please check pictures for condition, one metal piece on inside of bag is detached.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
The condition is also outlined in the item specifics. Depending on the item's weight and destination we will ship this item out with a tracking number, ... moreand provided to the buyer for conformation. Thanks for looking. Please message with any questions before purchase to ensure satisfaction!Please note, I have a two-day handling time but typically ship within 24 hours of payment. I typically respond to messages within 24 hours. As an incentive to purchase multiple items from me, I will combine shipping and handling fees for multiple auctions won.
$
Buy It Now
$13.05 Shipping
This is the perfect addition to your vintage accessories. The bag is made of high-quality materials and has an old school charm. The multi-colored tweed ... moreis vibrant, and the leather trim adds a touch of class. It's a shoulder bag style that is perfect for an outdoor occasion.
$
4d 15h 4m 5s
0 bids
$6.00 Shipping
Lot of 35 Wooden Spools and Thread BELDING CORTICELLI Mercerized Cotton ~ Bee Waxed Fast to Boiling 275 yd.Spools All spools have some thread- many are ... morefull. Some thread discoloration. Ten different shades. This was an estate sale purchase. If you have questions. Please contact me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I ship only in the US. Buyer pays shipping by Priority Mail or Parcel Select with tracking. I accept PayPal. Payment must be received within 3 business days. I will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. I will combine shipping when possible. Tennessee residents pay 9.75% sales tax. ~~~~~~ Thank you for looking! Good luck bidding! Check out my other items!
$
Buy It Now
$5.40 Shipping
Condition: New
This vintage Belding A1212 bound button-hole maker is a great addition to your sewing machine accessories. It is compatible with Singer and other machines ... moreand comes in new condition. The unit quantity is 1 and it is made in the United States. The MPN is A1212 and it is perfect for those who love to sew and create their own clothing and accessories. This buttonholer from Belding is a great tool to have for all your sewing needs.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
This was a custom model from the early 2000s. The order material is a suedetec black material. There is a photo from the Belding ordering flyer. The custom ... moreplate below is blank. This bag is in great condition for its age.
$
Buy It Now
$8.50 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$39.99 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
Measures about 2 yards x 45."
$
Buy It Now
$24.00 Shipping
It has been in storage for the last 25 years so it has gotten a bit dusty but is in beautiful condition. This is not the huge giant staff bag. The rain ... morecover has one small Mark on it.
$
Buy It Now
$5.85 Shipping
Beige 50 50 color 50 yards each spool. Never used. We try to be as accurate and honest about an item when we list it.
$
Buy It Now
$34.70 Shipping
Made in USA. All the heavy duty zippers work perfectly. Four large pockets.
$
Buy It Now
$39.99 Shipping
Good used condition. This bag has been played and has some cosmetic blemishes on it as shown in the photos.All of the zippers are in good, working order.No ... moreraincover is included.Item number: G10-3999
$
Buy It Now
$77.82 Shipping
Used condition, but still a great display piece. The Sawgrass logo is very clean and zippers all still work.This vintage Belding sports golf bag is a ... moreperfect combination of style and functionality. The blue and tan leather design gives it a classic look that is sure to turn heads on the golf course. With a two-way divider, it is easy to organize your golf clubs and keep them in great condition. This cart bag is perfect for golfers who love to keep their equipment close by. It has plenty of room for all your essentials and features a sturdy construction that is built to last. Whether you are a seasoned pro or just getting started, this golf bag is a must-have for any golfer who wants to look and feel their best on the course.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
The raincover is not included with the bag.
$
23h 4m 4s
0 bids
Free Shipping
It is stamped with "B&M" and mount to the bolt sleeve. The rubber eye shield has age cracks in it, but is usable. The sight is in very good used condition ... morewith signs of age and use (spots of surface rust, bluing wear- see pictures) and is in working condition.
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
This is a wonderful vintage Belding-Corticelli sewing kit. Including a package of needles, scissors, a white thimble, and eighteen Belding Hemingway spools, ... moremost of which still have thread. The plastic cover is still in perfect shape, as is the scissors holder. This item comes from a smoke-free home.
$
1d 11h 49m 35s
0 bids
$6.00 Shipping
Enhance your sewing collection with this set of vintage 7 Belding Corticelli Bell waxed mercerized cotton thread wooden spools. These spools come in a ... morevariety of beautiful multicolor shades, making them perfect for adding a pop of color to your collection. The threads are made of high-quality mercerized bell waxed cotton material. Stamped wood spools.These vintage spools are a rare find and are sure to be a great addition to any sewing collection. Each spool has been well-preserved, ensuring that they are still in good condition after all these years. Use them to add a touch of vintage charm to your sewing projects or simply admire them as a piece of history.
$
Buy It Now
$8.60 Shipping
Belding Corticelli. Military Sewing Kit. These components are tested and installed in the custom console which is a stand-alone unit with wheelchair access ... morefor use. The 3 Visions Programs adheres to the principles developed and approved by the Board of Directors for the mission and purpose of the nonprofit and by promoting a cooperative effort among education, students, and community organizations to recognize that students are willing to adhere to a high standard that encourages academic excellence, and volunteerism in their community.
$
6d 22h 8m 52s
0 bids
Free Shipping
This vintage Belding Heminway Corticelli Handy Midget Darning Cotton Spools Box is a must-have for any sewing collector. The box contains various spools ... moreof thread with the brand name Corticelli and is perfect for any sewing project. The spools are antique originals and were manufactured in the United States.The box is not handmade or modified in any way and falls under the category of collectibles and sewing (1930-Now). It is a great addition to any collection and perfect for those who love vintage sewing items.
$
Buy It Now
$5.15 Shipping
Looking for a retro feel with functionality? Our Vintage Belding Cortecilli Atomic Star MCM Box is perfect for any sewing enthusiast! This beautiful piece ... moreis designed to store and organize your sewing materials in style, while being sturdy enough to protect them. This box is spacious enough to fit all your necessary tools and supplies, yet compact enough to store away when not in use.There is some wear on the inside of the box, but otherwise it is really good condition considering its age. Size is 9 7/8 X 4 and 1 7/8 high.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Very good used condition. Fast free shipping!! 
$
Buy It Now
$8.99 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$26.18 Shipping
I have examined, described and pictured the item to the best of my ability. Zoom in on photos for a close-up view.
$
Buy It Now
$30.00 Shipping
This Belding Sports golf bag is a vintage piece made of leather in black color. It comes with a cover, 6-way divider, and 5 pockets for storage. The bag ... morefeatures a zipper closure and can accommodate a large number of golf clubs. The bag has a sporty theme and is perfect for carrying during golf activities. It has a faux leather trim material and a shoulder strap with a carry handle. The bag is pre-owned but is in excellent condition, and it is a model of Bushwhacker made in the United States.
$
Buy It Now
$12.45 Shipping
This vintage Belding sewing box is a must-have for any collector of sewing memorabilia. With its beautiful design and practicality, it's sure to be a ... morefantastic addition to your collection. Included in this set is a variety of high-quality thread, perfect for all your sewing needs.All thread in the pictures is included in this lot! Super neat vintage lot!! Please view all pictures carefully and ask any questions before bidding! Buyer to pay all applicable sales tax and shipping. Thanks for looking!!
$
Buy It Now
$6.72 Shipping
Wood Spools. The wood spools and labels do show wear and age as shown in photos. I don't know how full the spools are.
$
4d 19h 43m 41s
0 bids
Free Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$11.60 Shipping
This vintage sewing kit is in like new condition. It has 12 threads of different colors. A plastic green thimble and sewing scissors. The case snaps opens ... moreand closed like a jewelry box. The dimensions of the case are 3" x 3-3/4"
$
Buy It Now
$14.00 Shipping
Pick up procedure is as follows Nice leather strap. Black exterior, Green interior. Sima Film Shield laminated X-ray protection bag - Fits 20 rolls of ... more35mm film. Leica M3 SS w/Summicron 50mm f2 rigid lens + goggles, CLA'd, great!
$
Buy It Now
$40.35 Shipping
Rain Hood included.
$
Buy It Now
$3.50 Shipping
I am uncertain how much thread is left on this spool. Spool and thread appear to be in good condition with the exception of a tiny amount of small wood ... moresplinters in the center hole on the bottom of the spool.
$
Buy It Now
$15.00 Shipping
Vtg Belding Sports Leather Canvas Gray Duffle Equestrian Themed. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS Ground Advantage.
$
Buy It Now
$30.00 Shipping
This vintage Belding Sports golf bag is a true gem for any golf enthusiast. With a unique red/white/blue color scheme and Tommy Hilfiger model, this bag ... moreis a rare find. The 4-way divider system and nylon handle/strap material make it easy to carry and use on the golf course. The bag features a zip closure and comes with a rain cover for those unexpected showers.Made of high-quality canvas and acrylic frame material, this bag is durable and perfect for any golf sport/activity. The vintage/retro style and advertising theme make it a great addition to any collection. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind golf bag.Could use a good cleaning. The fabric is shedding inside the pockets.
$
Buy It Now
$5.85 Shipping
I found some more hidden away! A beautiful array of Belding Corticelli and JP Coats&Clarks silk thread on wooden spools. All are nearly full spools ... moreexcept for one which is nearly empty. I love textiles and all things silk. So I've had these stored away for years. I'm cleaning closets and want to find these a new home. Please check out my other listing for Corticelli"Sunglow" Rope Silk and another Corticelli lot of Silk Spools of thread. I'd love to combine shipping and save you money! They come from a smoke-free but not pet-free home. Any cat hairs are included free of charge: Happy Bidding! PS- I found one I dropped before the photograph. So one more full bright burgundy spool will be included!
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
UP FOR AUCTION ARE 12 SPOOLS OF BELDING HEMINWAY CORTICELLI HANDY MIDGET DARNING SILK IS ASSORTED HOSIERY COLORS. THIS WAS MADE IN THE U.S.A. THE CORNERS ... moreON ONE END OF THE BOX IS TORN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS. PLEASE EMAIL ME. ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE BIDDING, THANKS FOR LOOKING.
$
Buy It Now
$4.85 Shipping
Includes Coats & Clark's, Belding and Star. Very pretty jewel toned colors! Height on each is approximate 1 1/8".
$
Buy It Now
$5.00 Shipping
Vintage Snap close box -thread is wound but not on spools some seem unused some have been used selling as is see photos for condition shows lots of wear ... moreoriginal color faded
$
Buy It Now
$4.43 Shipping
I wash all the clothing that I list (excluding dry clean only). 16 - 100 yards --- 2 - 50 yards.
$
14h 58m 30s
0 bids
$4.95 Shipping
Lot of 10 Belding Corticello Thread on Wooden Spools. Spools are mostly in very good condition. There are varying amounts of thread on the spools and ... morespools range from 50 yds to 125 yds per spool. Bel-Waxed Poly-Bond marked on last 2 spools and not Fast to Boiling.
$
Buy It Now
$11.60 Shipping
Vintage Belding Corticelli Sewing Box Spools Of Thread 26 Spools Of Embroidery. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Ground Advantage.
$
Buy It Now
$4.43 Shipping
This product is a set of three vintage wooden spools of mercerized cotton thread, likely from the mid-20th century. The thread is made of cotton and has ... morebeen treated with mercerization to increase its strength and luster. The brand is Belding, a well-known manufacturer of thread. These spools would be of interest to collectors of vintage sewing supplies or those who still use wooden spools for their sewing projects.
$
Buy It Now
$6.05 Shipping
Vintage Belding Corticelli Taupe Poly-Bond Sewing Thread Wooden Spools Box of 11.Great condition. Box of 11, missing only one. Please note that we do ... moreour utmost to inspect, review and display the items we sell very carefully, and include photos as an integral part of the description. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message us, as we are happy to answer!We do not accept international returns. If you are unhappy with an item, please contact us so we can work something out, other than a return. Thank you for your understanding, and also for your consideration!
$
Buy It Now
$8.00 Shipping
Hello, You are Bidding on an Estate Found Lot of 45 Vintage Silk and Cotton Thread Wood Spools.You will receive All that are Pictured.Please Zoom in on ... morethe photos for a better visual description. Some are full and others are not. There may be one that slipped in another brand. Thanks!!
$
11h 20m 46s
0 bids
$21.50 Now
$8.85 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
UP FOR AUCTION ARE 12 SPOOLS OF BELDING HEMINWAY CORTICELLI HANDY MIDGET DARNING SILK IS ASSORTED HOSIERY COLORS. THIS WAS MADE IN THE U.S.A. THE CORNERS ... moreON ONE END OF THE BOX IS TORN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS. PLEASE EMAIL ME. ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE BIDDING, THANKS FOR LOOKING.
$
Buy It Now
$6.05 Shipping
This is a set of 12 vintage spools of Belding Heminway Corticelli Handy Midget Darning Cotton. Each spool is 2 ply and made of cotton. The set is perfect ... morefor collectors of vintage sewing items. Appears unused. The box top is split at all four corners but still fits. Great for a vintage display with fun graphics, but it is also still usable. Box measures 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 x 3/4 inches I ship within one business day and, when possible, on the same business day. Thanks for your time.
$
Buy It Now
$4.55 Shipping
Condition: Unspecified
Vintage lot of 9 multicolor Belding Richardson Corticelli pure silk button hole twist thread, plus 1 Belding Bros& Co. thread. I believe only the yellow ... morethread has been used.
$
Buy It Now
$5.40 Shipping
These vintage spools of Belding Corticelli thread are made of high-quality mercerized cotton, making them perfect for heavy duty sewing projects. The ... morecolors are identified by numbers 1189 and 1526. These threads are suitable for various sewing activities and perfect for the collector. 
$
Buy It Now
$4.75 Shipping
Add some vintage charm to your sewing projects with these Belding Dapper Snapper snaps. The brass color and .45 bullet design perfectly capture the western ... morespirit. These snaps are easy to use and require no sewing, making them a convenient addition to any collection. Made of metal and originating from the United States, these vintage original snaps are a must-have for any sewing enthusiast. Use them to add a unique touch to your spools and thread collection.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
This vintage sewing thread carousel is a true gem, perfect for any sewing enthusiast. It features two tiers and is made by Belding Corticelli in the United ... moreStates. The carousel is in very good condition and is a great collectible piece. The carousel is meant to hold general sewing thread and has a charming vintage look to it. It is an original piece and would make a great addition to any collection. Don't miss out on a chance to own this unique and functional sewing tool. And it spins! It is 11" tall and 14" round and weighs about 8 lbs. It will hold 48 spools if you only put one spool on each arm. Thread is included. Free shipping!
$
Buy It Now
$8.60 Shipping
24 Coats, 6 Belding, 6 Star, 4 Spun-Dee, 3 Talon. Sold as is.
$
Buy It Now
$39.00 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$14.50 Shipping
Everything you need to make the shoulder bag in Earthtone colors. Approximate finished size is 11-1/2" x 12". Included is enough yarn to make the bag, ... morea cardboard loom, instructions, and it's supposed to have a needle, but we do not see one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 In 

Former Listings  

2 Vintage Wood Spools Belding Corticelli Button & Carpet Lg 70yds Fishing Thread
This is a lot of 2 Large Vintage Belding Corticelli button& carpet heavy buttonhole thread. In tan and brown on wood spools. They are 70 YDs each. Please check the photos for details. Most of the thread is on each reel. Selling with no reserve
Vintage Belding Bros Heminway Jasper Black and White Silk Rod Winding Thread 595
Vintage Jasper Black and White wooden spool of silk twist thread by Belding Bros& Co. Also marked Belding Heminway. Pure Silk 50 yard spool originally. Color number 595. This is a really interesting color. As to me it appears the way the white is wrapped around the black, it is much darker than the white and black Gudebrod silk I am selling. Anyways this is a gorgeous spool of thread. Very clean as well. This is the only one I have. It appears to me to be slightly used. As in the top layer at most possibly. Very difficult to tell. Please visit my other items. I am always happy to combine shipping. All payments due within 3 days of auction end. No international shipping please.
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 3715 Antique Gold Rod Winding Dickerson
Unused vintage spool of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A color number 3715 which is Antique Gold 100 yards. This thread is used on Dickerson bamboo fly rods. As well as some Granger rods, and many others as it is a great color for rod wrapping. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates.
Vintage Belding Bros Rod Winding Silk Thread Lime Green Heminway Color 327 00
Vintage spool of Belding Brothers Heminway rod winding silk in a lime green color number 327. Spool looks partially used. As if only the top layer has been used. Neat color. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please ask for rates.
3 Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 3715 Antique Gold Winding Dickerson
as pictured. GREAT!
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 4215 Dark Red Rod Winding 100 yard Size A
1 Spool of vintage Belding Corticelli Dark Red Silk Thread. It is a full 100 yard size A silk thread. In fantastic condition. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates. 006.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%600d72f%2B%3E006-147a9d4a597-0x109-
8 VINTAGE ROD WINDING SILK SPOOLS-RICE'S,BELDING, GUDEBROD BROS +++ GREAT COLORS
8 VINTAGE ROD WINDING SILK SPOOLS-RICE'S.BELDING, GUDEBROD BROS +++ GREAT COLORS some spools in the lot look to full or near full others are partially full. Shipping is $2.50. USPS First Class Mail. We ship to USA addresses only.
Vintage Belding Bros Rod Winding Silk Thread Bright Orange Heminway Color 60 00
Vintage spool of Belding Brothers rod winding silk in color number 60. Orange, size 00 thread. It is about half full. Always happy to combine shipping on my items, and I will ship internationally just ask for rates.
Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Red Orange 229 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod Lure
As is See photos for details Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
Vintage Belding Bros & Co Silk Thread Pink 584 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod Lure
As is See photos for details Less than half full spool of vintage silk thread Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you. Posted with
Vintage Belding Bros & Co Silk Thread Silver Pink 567 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod
As is See photos for details Half full spool of vintage silk thread Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
Vintage Belding Bros Co Silk Thread Silver 536 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod Lure
Sold as is- there is residue of tape on the outside from where the loose thread was contained. See photos. As is See photos for details Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
2 Vintage Belding Corticelli White Silk Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Winding Garrison
2 partial spools of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A the color White. 50 yards. This thread is used on Garrison vintage bamboo fly rods. Also great for embroidery, fly tying and many other uses. Both spools have just had the top layer of thread removed. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B0a7%3E-1497f60253c-0x103-
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Orange 3155 Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing
Vintage spool of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A color number 3155 which is a orange color. I am calling this one a partial roll but it appears to be full. Please look at pictures for details. Thank you. Any questions please ask. International bidders please contact me for rates.
Vintage Belding Brothers Silk Rod Winding Thread 00 Light Purple Color 571
Spool of Belding Brothers silk rod winding thread size 00 in color 571 light purple. Originally a 50 yard spool it is almost full. There are 3 ends to it looks like it has a small problem with the top layer only. I ship internationally. And combine shipping just ask. Please visit my store. I carry a large selection of vintage rod winding silk and nylon threads. International buyers are responsible for all customs and tariff charges. I allow returns within 14 days. If item is returned in original condition. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Vintage Wooden Spools Of Silk & Nylon Thread ~ Gude-Wind ~ Belding
Thank you for looking. dhep.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishm%3Ed%7Fhep-14b4c5f4f63-0x112-
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 6145 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod 10yd Full NOS
As is See photos for details Ten yard full spool of vintage silk thread SOLD AS IS. SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE AND CONDITON DETAILS This is new old stock. Full spool, but in vintage condition, all vintage items are sold as is Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
Vintage Belding Heminway Pilgrim Silk Thread 5160 Brown Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod
As is See photos for details Moslty full spool of vintage silk thread Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 9743 Green Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing
As is See photos for details Mostly full spool of vintage silk thread. To my eyes. This looks like a shamrock green. Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.