Rod Building Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Silk Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Rod Winding Thread Spools Rod Winding Vintage Gudebrod Nylon Fishing Rod Winding Spools Of Gudebrod Fishing Rod Thread Nylon Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Silk Rod Thread Fishing Rod Winding Thread Rod Wrapping Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Vintage Gudebrod Gudebrod Rod Rod Winding Fly Tying Rod Winding Thread Rod Winding Silk Thread Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Rod Building Rod Building Lot Rod Winding Vintage Belding Bros Fishing Rod Building Ht Metallic Butt Cord Gudebrod Ncp Vintage Belding Gudebrod Bros Purple Thread Bulk Spools 100 Yard 50 Yard Black Thread 00 1 Oz 5 Minute Epoxy 950 Yard Bamboo Fly Bcl26 Black Blanks Blue Brushes C Copper Thread Copper Yhread Cork Handles Cromeaseal Cromeiseal D Ee Epoxy Fishing Fishing Marbling Fishing Rod Fishing Rod Finish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Lathe Fishing Rod Lathe Wrapper Fishing Rod Marbling Fishing Rod Wrapper Fishing Wrapper Flex Coat And Thread Sealer Flex Coat Epoxy Flex Coat Lite Fly Rod Fly Tying Fly Tying Thread Glue Gold Gubrod Kit Lite Madeira Metalic Metalic Thread Nylon Permagloss Pink Prokote Pure Silk Purple Reel Reel Seat Rod Rod Building Kit Salt Water Rods Sic Guides Silk Silk Thread Size D Spool Thread Thread Size D Tip Top Vintage Fishing Vintage Spools Fishing Rod Wrapping Flex Coat Rod Rod Blank Marbling Pink Thread Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Building Repair Rod Finish Fishing Rod Building Repair Fishing Flex Coat Silver Gudebrod Thread Rod Guide Fishing Rod Wrap Rod Wrap Threadmaster Rod Marbling
 In 

Order by: 
Available to: 
Price: 
 - 
This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Condition: New
Material : Plastics. Color : Wood Marble.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Printed directions for use.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Marble Weights and wick are included inside.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Color : Stone Marble.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Fuji Spinning Reel Seats,TVSM16-SM is designed you are in direct touch on BOTH sides of the blank with your grip in that position.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Model No : VSS16. This is Fuji 16 Size Spinning Reel Seat. Color : Stone Marble.
$
Buy It Now
$5.55 Shipping
Condition: New other (see details)
(SALE IS FOR GUIDES ONLY! NOT TOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS SALE! NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRIED, WE JUST COULD NOT GET THAT PERFECT PHOTO. ).
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Color : Black,Black Marble.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
This is a Bait Casting reel seat painted with Stonemarble. Color : Stonemarble.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
Color : Stone Marble. Model No : TVS16-SP07.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
This is a product with wood marble painting on Fuji split reel seat SK2.This is a finished product that has been bonded, so you just need to mount it ... moreon a blank or carbon pipe. I.D. : 13.5mm, Le ngth: 110mm, Color : Wood Marble.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
Color : Black, Black Marble. I.D. : 15mm. Material : Plastics.
$
Buy It Now
$5.50 Shipping
This is Fuji 16 Size Spinning Reel Seat. Color : Stone Marble. Size : Refer to images(16 Size).
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
Stone Marble painted Fuji Reel Seats. Nut is included. Material : Plastics.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
I.D: 15mm / Color: Ice Gun smoke.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
Wood Marble painted Fuji Reel Seats. Nut is included.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
This is a spinning reel seat painted with Wood Marble. Color Wood Marble. Size Refer to images(16 size).
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
Wood Marble painted Fuji Reel Seats. Nut is included. Material : Plastics.
$
Buy It Now
$9.50 Shipping
This is a Bait Casting reel seat painted with Stonemarble. Model No ECSP-16/Stonemarble. Color Stonemarble.
 In 

Former Listings  

Little Sac Bait Company DOUSE lure white head orange red marbling EX
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Please read prior to bidding on this item! Thank you for looking at my item. I have a bunch of items to list so come and visit often. Most of these items are from my personal collection of fishing stuff that I have amassed over the years. All items are being sold as is unless specified otherwise. Please feel free to check my feedback. I am willing to work with any buyer who feels I misrepresent an item in any way. If an item is to be returned. It will be returned at the buyer’s expense. I do not refund shipping costs because my costs are minimal. I do combine shipping on items if you will let me know that you are bidding on multiple items. I leave feedback for those who are kind enough to leave feedback regarding the transaction. Unfortunately, there are persons who refuse to leave feedback of ... moreany kind. I have worked hard to maintain my seller feedback and I believe buyers who are kind enough to leave feedback deserve the same. This has worked well and I would like to continue it. I accept Pay Pal payment only and payment is expected within 3 days of auction end unless something has been worked out between us. Buyers who continue to pay late are blocked from bidding on my auctions. I ship everything by standard shipping and I do insure any item over $50.00 at my expense. USPS is not perfect and they do deliver late. Deliver damaged items, and fail to deliver. I do delivery confirmation on any item under $50.00 being mailed. If you want to insure anything under $50.00 please let me know and I will add $1.50 to the shipping to help defray the costs. My standard shipping changes from time to time based on the weight of the product and postal rates. I will provide plenty of pictures. Please ask questions if you need to. I will be happy to answer them. I am not perfect and don’t claim to be but I do want your purchase to go as smoothly as possible. If you do purchase multiple items. You can wait for my invoice or pay immediately. I will go in and refund that part of your
Old Vintage German 1717 Strad Copy 4/4 Violin FOR REPAIR Nice Marbling NR
Please Note: This is a 3-Day Auction. Additionally. Due to the epidemic of non-paying bidders, any bidder with 0 to 5 feedback must contact me prior to bidding for authorization. Please ask any/all questions before bidding. Up for auction. At no reserve, is this vintage German Stradivari us 1717 copy violin which I recently purchased for your consideration. And is in need of repair. So please read the description carefully. I'm not a luthier. Collector, expert, or musician but do possesses basic knowledge from past violin sales on eBay(see the first page of my feedback) The violin has no musty or moldy odors. No case was found with this instrument. The old reddish varnish is thick and milky/cloudy. Typical Strad copy l abel marked"Made in Germany" With model date of 1717. Approximate dimensions are as follows: Lower bout(measured ... moreon the back) 8" 2 03 mm) Upper Bout: 6 1/2" 16 5 mm) Back. From end to where it meets the shoulder button: 14 1/ 16" 3 5 7 mm) does not include the button) Overall length: approximately 2 3 5/16" 5 92 mm) Ribs: 29 mm. Consistent all the way around body) Weight(as-shown) is 3 9 0 g. TOP/TABLE: The spruce top has crack or seam in the middle. As well as a small crack on the lower loop of the treble f-hole. Interior has no cleats. Bout edges are good. Besides the treble-side lower bout edge which has some end-grain wear. Good beaks/corners with light we ar. The inlaid purfling is complete and possesses good pointers. Saddle is missing. BACK: The 2-piece back possesses good marbling. It also has no evident cracks. I see n o seam cleats on the interior. Bout edges are all excellent. Corners/beaks are good. With minimal wear. Inlaid purfling is complete. With good pointers. BODY INTERIOR: No corner blocks. U pper and lower lining are visible. Both end blocks intact. Sound post is loose within the body. Bass bar is intact. Inspection of the interior was made visually through the end-button hole and f-holes. Not scoped. The last photo, taken through the f-hole, s
MARBLE SEAL! Gorgeous Marbling
Up for auction is a Marble Seal! This beautiful piece measures approx 4.5” long No chips. Breaks or cracks of any kind! Great condition! International bidders to pay exact shipping plus $2 handling fee. All items will be shipped within 3 days of payment. I will package your item with care to help prevent any damages. Be sure to check out my other items as I will happily combine shipping to help you save money! Please view my page for additional auction details! Insurance is strongly recommended as I can not be responsible for misdirected or packages that may have been damaged by the postal service. I assure you that I will take every measure to ensure I have packaged your item properly. If you would like to add insurance to your package. Please add $2.00 to the shipping Paypal invoice prior to making payment then please include a note with ... morethe payment that you have done so, so that I know to add insurance. Failure to include this note will mean insurance may not be added. I will happily ship WORLDWIDE. At auction end I will calculate the shipping cost as EXACT shipping. Anything under 4 pounds will go 1st class mail and anything over 4 lbs must go Priority Mail. I will no longer participate in the Global Shipping Program as the costs are just too high to international bidders.
Vintage Retro Set of 6 Chunky plastic Bold yellow marbling stacking Bar Coasters
Up for sale. This auction is for a vintage set of 6 stacking ~ nesting retro 1960's- 1970's era drink coasters. Fun& funky thick chunky faux marbled yellow plastic with an absorbent cording material in a deep shade of orange. The colors are in the style of the late 60's through the 1970's and I used them for a display in a vintage Airstream camper and they looked right at home. Condition: Vintage used coaster set with some blemishes and minor chipping& scratching from use. Some of the orange absorbent cording material on two of the coasters appears to have had cigarette burns. They are in overall good condition and very serviceable. Check out all of the pictures to see the retro style& to review the condition to your own satisfaction. If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for checking ... moreout my listing!
BLACK AMETHYST SET OF (6) WINE FLUTES WITH GOLD MARBLING, 6 OUNCE
BLACK AMETHYST SET OF(6) WINE FLUTES WITH GOLD MARBLING ON BASE& STEM These items are gently used but in excellent condition with no scratches. Chips or cracks. Each flute holds 6 ounces and stands 8-3/4" tall. 2210 Shipping includes extra packaging. Extra large heavy duty box for safe shipping( when applicable) reasonable handling fee and insurance. Mailing costs are exactly as quoted by eBay. there is no mark up) All items are personally inspected and cleaned. My items are of the highest quality. Shipping/Handling time, when at all possible. Will be same day or one day excluding weekends, holidays or anytime the UPS or USPS is closed. You must order and pay for your item or items immediately for this service. Your order and payment must be received by 12 noon(CST) of the day of order for this service and will be shipped either ... morethat day or the day after. If your order or payment is received after 12 noon(CST) add one day to this service. If your order and payment is on a weekend. Holiday or anytime the UPS or USPS is closed, your item or items will be shipped the next business day they are open. This service is excluded on large items that require special packaging and handling. Shipping includes careful packaging with lots of bubble wrap and popcorn. Reasonable handling fee, heavy duty box, tracking number and delivery confirmation. Please be aware that I have no control over the USPS rates and eBay and PayPal profit from every postage fee charged to you but I will mail the least expensive and safest way. Combining items for shipment may mean that I will have to change the shipping method due to size and weight, USPS does not ship large packages. If at all possible, I will combine items. Glass items are difficult to combine and mail safely, but I will try in all cases. Combining glass. Porcelain, china, crystal or ceramic items is NOT recommended. If you insist on combining these items, you are relieving me of any and all responsibility for breakage. I track each package and update you as I receive the
Beautiful Antique Cabinet with gorgeous wood marbling (living room or office)
This cabinet is from my grandmother's house. She moved into it in the 50's. So I believe it has to be at least 60 years old. It's in very good shape, but would need to be re-finished to bring it back to its original glory. The dimensions are 26" W x 24" H x 22" D. It can be used as a game cabinet in a living room. It's height works very well next to a sofa and can also support a table lamp beautifully. It will make someone very happy. Local Pickup only.
Nourot Multi Color Vase W/Marbling of Swirls & Inside Cased in White-Signed
Signed Beautiful Nourot MultiColored Hand Blown Studio Art Glass Vase This Nourot Vase is Very Pretty and is done in Pink. Blue& Green With Swirls of Yellow running through the entire Vase. The inside is cased in White. The Vase is Signed"Nourot W/an S in a Circle 82" The Vase is in Great Condition with no chips or cracks. There is a tiny raised bubble, can feel to the touch. Size: 8 3/4" Tall X 3 1/2" at Widest Point 2" Diameter at the Base& 3 1/2" Diameter at the Top Payment Payment is Accepted through Paypal and is due within 7 Days of the Purchase. Shipping Shipping: This item will be packed with the greatest of care& Insurance will be Included! Discounted shipping is available on multiple item sales. Please be sure to email me prior to payment so that I can calculate the discount and send you ... morean accurate invoice. RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted. Buyer pays return shipping.
Antique Gilded High Relief Gesso and Tortoise Marbling Frame w/ Gold Liner
Antique complex three layer frame. The top rail is a high relief gesso gilded frame in excellent condition. The second layer is tortoise marbling and has a third gold liner with a pattern. Opening 6 1/8 x 8 1/8. Overall 10 1/4 x 12 1/4. Excellent condition.
TORTOISESHELL BAKELITE BRACELET GORGEOUS MARBLING GREAT ART DECO STYLE FREE SHIP
TORTOISESHELL BAKELITE BRACELET GORGEOUS MARBLING GREAT ART DECO STYLE FREE SHIP Description. Beautiful tortoiseshell chunky bakelite bracelet.very unusual shape with round hole and outside is cut-off box shape. This goes well with a necklace pictured in the last image of the bracelet. This auction is for the bracelet only.I have the necklace listed in another auction. Scroll to all pics for more details. Approx measurements: Opening 2 1/2" Width 1 1/8" height 1/4" Free shipping.we only ship to Paypal USA confirmed addresses.
Bakelite Catalin Green w Butterscotch Marbling Extrusion Vintage Test+
A vintage 3 1/2 inch long x 1 in. high extruded shape of original green w. butterscotch marbled colored Bakelite for jewelry making or other use. The extrusion tests positive with Semi-chrome and 409. One of many pieces of old Bakelite inventory from an 80 year old jewelry makers estate being listed. The digital scale shows 1.2 ounces or 40 grams of Bakelite. The piece is height is 1.16 in. tall or 28.9 mm. The length of the piece is 3 1/2 in. or 8.75 cm. The shipping shown is for any of the continental 48 US states and includes tracking. Any other point must be by insured priority international mail. Be paid by paypal and ships only to the name and address provided by paypal. I offer combined shipping on other Bakelite purchases on the same invoice.
Bakelite Catalin Rod Green w. Butterscotch Marbling 1 oz / 30g Vintage Tests+
A beautiful 7 inch long x 1/2 in. diameter rod of vintage original Green w. Butterscotch marbling Bakelite for jewelry making or other use. The rod tests positive with Semi-chrome and 409. One of many pieces of old Bakelite inventory from an 80 year old jewelry makers estate being listed. The digital scale shows 1 ounce or 30 grams of Bakelite. The diameter is.50 in. 1/2 in. or 12.6 mm. The length of the rod is 7in. or 18cm. The shipping shown is for any of the continental 48 US states and includes tracking. Any other point must be by insured priority international mail. Be paid by paypal and ships only to the name and address provided by paypal. I offer combined shipping on other Bakelite purchases on the same invoice.
Powder Puff Jar Pink Plastic Container White Marbling Vintage Vanity Trinket Box
Powder Puff Jar Pink Plastic Container Marbling of White Vintage Vanity. Description Vintage pink hard plastic with a bit of white marble. 1-3/4" tall and 3-1/2" diameter. Please look at all pictures below. Ask seller a question if you need more information- happy to answer for more great items! Payment Please pay within 5 days Shipping I try to use 1st class unless the weight kicks into Priority Mail. If you prefer a quicker delivery request a new invoice showing the cost for priority. I ship with the USPS Other Items. EBay Store. Txzj pxzj229 txzj-4 txzj1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-13e681bd3c8-0xfd-
ISLAMIC MANUSCRIPT, CALLIGRAPHIC PANELS, MURAQQA ON MARBLING, 20th C.
AN ISLAMIC MANUSCRIPT. CALLIGRAPHIC PANELS, MURAQQA ON MARBLING, 20th C. 34 x 45 cm. ``d.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E%60%60d-13e830656f1-0x104-
50s Beaded Necklace; Yellow w Clear Marbling; 16½” – 20”; Great Figuring!
We are selling a lovely plastic bead necklace featuring two sizes of marbled beads. We think it is vintage lucite. Likely 1950s, but we are not sure. The beads are mostly yellow opaque color mixed with clear. We do not know the name for this type of marbling(look at the photos) but it is pretty. While some of the beads have more a greenish-yellow cast and others have more of a buttery-yellow cast. They all go together to make a striking chain of beads. The photos show several different shades of yellow for this necklace. It is incredibly hard to photo accurately. The color is very saturated– darker than the first photo and less bright than the brightest photo. It is quite vivid. The beads range from small. Medium, and large: The 5 large ones are the buttery color and measure 23mm or nearly 1 inch across. The 10 medium ones are both colors ... moreand measure 17mm or 11/16 inch across. The 10 small ones are both colors and measure 14mm or 9/16 inch across. This 16½ inch chain has a 3½ inch adjustment chain that allows the necklace to be worn anywhere between 16 ½ and nearly 20 inches long. The clasp is a lobster clasp closure. We did not find a metal content or maker’s mark on the clasp or extender chain. It is pre-owned and is in good used condition. Please see the photos which augment our description. We will be happy to provide more if there is something specific you want to see. We have tried to describe it as accurately as possible. Please feel free to email any questions you have prior to bidding. Thank you! Thank you for looking at our auction. We hope you find it will be something you can use. Sell, or treasure! About TN4cats: We are paring down. So we plan to be auctioning all kinds of things here on eBay. Ours is a non-smoking home. We are not professional eBay sellers. But we do want to make this a good experience for you as well as for us. So. We have listed what you can expect from us related to the bidding/buying process; making payment for items you buy; our shipping& return expectations;
VERY OLD OTTOMAN TURKISH COMB MARBLING BINDING
VERY OLD OTTOMAN TURKISH COMB MARBLING BINDING most probably over 200 hundered years 14x20.5- 1.7cm-14x20.5cm
Vintage Bakelite Cuff Bracelet Carved Green & Gold Amber Marbling
Vintage Bakelite Cuff Bracelet Green& Gold Amber Marbling. Estate sale find! Bracelet has a 2 1/2 inch inside diameter and a 2 7/8 inch outside diameter. It is 1 1/2 inches wide. Has the Bakelite smell when run under hot water. It is in very good condition with minor wear and no chips or cracks. Buyer adds $5.00 for shipping and handling. International buyers please contact me for overseas rates. Items ship within 1 business day from receipt of cleared payment. Combine auctions and save on shipping costs! THE FINE PRINT.If there is a problem with your item when you receive it. Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I am more than willing to work with buyers with legitimate claims. I'd rather have a satisfied customer than negative feedback.
Lot of 3 Vintage Dangle Ball Lucite Earrings Green marbling Faux jade Deep Blue
J-66 LOT OF 3 Vintage Da ngle Ball Earrings Gold& Silver Tone Metal Description: All are Clip-On Earrings 1. Blue 1" Ball hanging on 1" Slim Tubular Drop 2. Bright Marbleized Green 3/4" Ball Drop Earring( Marked Hong Kong on backs) 3. Jade Green Stone 3/4" Diameter Set in 1 1/2" Silver t one"coin" like Medallion with three 1/2" Matching Green Lucite balls Hanging from the center piece. Condition: Very Good Pre-Owned/used condition. Some minor wear consistent with age and use- But please see pictures the best visual description to make your own accurate decision. Please see pictures for complete description. Thank you* We do our best to describe our items to the best of our abilities. BUT, we are not professionals. Nor are we perfect! Please ask questions before bidding! PLEASE READ ANY SECTION BELOW ... moreTHAT PERTAINS TO YOU BEFORE BIDDING~ THANK YOU! SHIPPING We give you several options for shipping. BUT we RECOMMEND using PRIORITY MAIL by US postal Service. On some occasions if we find shipping that is better for a specific item. We will contact you. Bid and pay with confidence- if we are more than $1 off on shipping costs. We will send you the refund. We do add about $1 for handling materials, gas, etc. We DO NOT make money on shipping! We will take care of insuring your items if they are breakable or if they are over $50. Other than that if you would like insurance on your item, please contact us and we will add it to your invoice. WE guarantee shipping in same-as-advertised condition to your address or PO Box, but ARE NOT responsible beyond that point. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US AND LET US RESOLVE ANY ISSUE. WE ARE HONEST AND RESPONSIBLE EBAY SELLERS! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WE will ship WORLDWIDE. But INTERNATIONAL customers are responsible for all duties and taxes and shipping insurance. AL
OK215 JAPANESE VINTAGE "KOKESHI" WOODEN DOLL marbling hand painted Geisha Maiko
Japanese Kokeshi Doll Size:PLEASE SEE PHOTOS. Condition: Good condition. Please check photos carefully. Comment: This is an good condition kokeshi doll. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE AND COMBINE SHIPPING Shipping Price is $10 ALL ORDERS OF OVER $100 MUST BE SHIPPED EMS TO PROTECT THE BUYER AND SELLER'S INTEREST. Little River Japanese Collectables. Hello. Our names are Dan and Maiko. We live in Nagoya, Japan with our daughter Ema. She is 4 years old now. Our store is the place to find all things Japan, such as, antique photos and postcards, kokeshi dolls, glass negatives, katagami, and more. We hope you enjoy browsing our store. We are sure you will find many interesting and exotic items to bring the art and beauty of Japan to you. gsrx_vers_522(GS 6.6.2(522)
GREAT LOOKING RED WITH ORANGE MARBLING BAKELITE BANGLE BRACELET
This is a great looking vintage Bakelite bangle—RED with subtle orange marbling. It's opening is 2-1/2 inches. It is about 1-3/8 inches wide. This is from my 80-year-old friend's personal collection. What can I tell you about this great looking piece? Please e-mail any questions. It has no discernible defects. Is in excellent condition with light wear consistent with it's age. thank you for shopping!
Vintage Bakelite 1 1/4" Wide Green w/Yellow Marbling Bangle Bracelet
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE! Vintage Bakelite 1 1/4" Wide Green w/Yellow Marbling Bangle Bracelet Really lovely- pretty shade of green with yellow marbling Measures 1 1/4" wide x 2 1/2" inside diameter. Wall thickness approx. 3/16" Passes simichrome test for bakelite. Excellent condition- no chips. Cracks or repairs. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bd0f%3E-13f4a8bf6c0-0x103-
Vintage Butterscotch Bakelite w/ Darker Brown Marble/ Marbling Bangle Bracelet
All proceeds from this auction will be going to help a friend in dire need. Past weekend she and her son lost their home from a house fire. They barely escaped with their lives and lost everything including their car. They are both in hospital. Pay it forward and know that the winner of the auction will be helping a wonderful woman out! Thank-you! Up for offer we have a lovely vintage Bakelite bangle bracelet. Butterscotch in color with darker brown marbled areas. Measuring approx. 3" across. 3/4" wide. In very good, used condition. No chips or cracks. Please read entire listing. Look at all pictures as they are an important part of the description, and inquire with any questions you may have. Thank-you! URGENT! Seeing and knowing in advance how much shipping& handling charges are and shipping as stated in the listing. If you ... morefeel you cannot give 5 stars in these areas please do not make an offer or bid. We really can tell where the DSR ratings come from) I accept Paypal. Payment is due within 3 days. If you need longer you MUST make contact with me before the 3 days is up. Delivery confirmation(tracking) is now included with Priority Mail and Parcel Select. It is still additional for Media Mail& First Class. INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ARE INCLUDED IN SHIPPING PRICE. I do NOT make money from shipping. These are ACTUAL post office charges. My handling charge covers only the insurance and delivery confirmation which is to protect you. The buyer and me as well. You can see exactly what I paid for shipping when it arrives by looking at the shipping label. This is what the POST OFFICE charges, not me. Please keep this in mind when leaving feedback. Thank-you. I leave feedback after I receive it and know item arrived safely. I normally ship priority mail depending on what the individual listing states but reserve the right to ship parcel post if postage is more than what I have charged. If you prefer parcel post, please let me know! Shipping may be a little less but it will take the post offi
1939 Wurlitzer 600 lower red Catalin pilaster plastics with marbling
Please use the Shopping Cart to group your items together so you can make one payment and pay one shipping charge. Thank You. Please see all of my photographs below. This pair of lower Catalin pilaster plastics are for a Wurlitzer 600 or 600-A. They both have obvious marbling. More than most that I have seen. There are no cracks or deep scratches but they have some paint splatters on them and will need to be cleaned and buffed out prior to use in a restored machine. International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your ... moreactive items.
Beautiful LUCITE BRACELET exquisite all over MARBLING blue/white very wide wow!
Up or sale: An exquisitely marbled big blue and white LUCITE BRACELET.Swirls of dark to light blues dance around entire surface with intense patches blending into creamy white. Very wide and( 2" wide) and thick(a fraction under 1/4" from private collection.with an inside measure of 2& 1/2" standard- all original and genuine LUCITE. American vintage, in very good condition. Special BUY IT NOW offer.all shipments with Delivery Confirmation included in quote-insurance optional.EXQUISITE! A one of a kind FASHION statement.
Vintage/Antique WIDE BAKELITE 'OVAL' BANGLE BRACELET ARMY GREEN w/BLACK Marbling
For Your Consideration: This is a Big Oval Army Green with striations of Black Wide Vintage Bakelite bangle bracelet. It is 1& 1/2" wide and the opening is Oval- 2& 3/8" by 2& 5/8" Very nice to slide comfortably on your"wider" wrist. The bangle is in Excellent vintage condition with very light surface wear. No significant scratches to mention, no chips or cracks. If you happen to wear camouflage, this would match nicely! It tests positive for bakelite using simichrome polish. Look at the photos for best description and please ask any questions well ahead of the end of the auction. Thank You for looking and Happy Bidding. I have a Big collection of Vintage Bakelite Bangles. Necklaces and Vintage Early Plastic and Lucite jewelry and jewelry parts, celluloid chains and more that I will be listing in the months ... moreto come on eBay. ALL of my bakelite is Guaranteed to be vintage and has been tested. Your satisfaction is Guaranteed! I want you to be Happy with your purchase so bid with Confidence. Please watch for more Bakelite to come and put me on your favorites list. Thank You. Payment is expected within 3 days of the auctions end unless other arrangements have been made or if you are bidding over a four day period I will send an invoice when you are finished. I will be Pleased to combine shipping if you purchase or are bidding on more than one item in any four day period. Please send me a message if you would like to bid on other items. I will always work with you if there is any reason you are unhappy with the cost of shipping. Please be sure to take a minute of your time and leave positive feedback in all areas of my seller feedback. If there is any reason you feel that you cannot leave positive feedback in All areas. Please contact me before leaving feedback so that I can do what I can to make your ebay experience the Best!
Vintage/Antique BAKELITE BANGLE BRACELET CHUNKY LEMON YELLOW w/OPAQUE MARBLING
For Your Consideration: I am offering a Vintage Bakelite Chunky Lemon and Opaque Marbled Bangle Bracelet. This bangle is 3/4" wide-tall) A chunky 3/8" wall(inside to outside) and has a 2& 1/2" opening. Another great addition to any collection! It tests positive for bakelite using simichrome polish. It has very light surface wear, no scratches, chips or cracks. Thank You for looking and Happy Bidding. I have a Big collection of Vintage Bakelite Bangles. Necklaces and Vintage Early Plastic and Lucite jewelry and jewelry parts, celluloid chains and more that I will be listing in the months to come on eBay. ALL of my bakelite is Guaranteed to be vintage and has been tested. Your satisfaction is Guaranteed! I want you to be Happy with your purchase so bid with Confidence. Please watch for more Bakelite to come and put me on ... moreyour favorites list. Thank You. Payment is expected within 3 days of the auctions end unless other arrangements have been made or if you are bidding over a four day period I will send an invoice when you are finished. I will be Pleased to combine shipping if you purchase or are bidding on more than one item in any four day period. Please send me a message if you would like to bid on other items. I will always work with you if there is any reason you are unhappy with the cost of shipping. Please be sure to take a minute of your time and leave positive feedback in all areas of my seller feedback. If there is any reason you feel that you cannot leave positive feedback in All areas. Please contact me before leaving feedback so that I can do what I can to make your ebay experience the Best!
Large 4 Inch Spearhead Stone Arrowhead Gray Marbling
Up for auction a MULTI-COLOR POINT ARROWHEAD. IT IS A HIGH-GRADE HIGH-QUALITY STONE SPEARHEAD THAT IS TRULY A ONE-OF-A-KIND! NICE LARGE PIECE! APPROX. 4 x 1 1/4 Full of grays No reserve. Fun find! We are not experts but do our best describe our items the best we can. Before leaving feedback. Please, contact us if you any issues with our items and we will work towards resolving any problems. All items come from a smoke free environment. We only ship to the United States and Canada at this time. Thank you for looking!
Vintage Genuine Jade Green Stone Bracelet and Carved Pale w/marbling Streaks
This vintage item dates to the 1960's and has no markings. It is the genuine jade stone bracelet that was hand carved. This is the pale green in color with the darker streaks visible when held in the light. This measurs 1/2" wide and the opening is 2-5/8" Excellent condition. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
1926 Lithograph French Advert Astar 24 Rue Caumartin Paris Marbling Builders
Home ~ Affiliations ~ Discounts ~ FAQs ~ Grading and Certification ~ Premium Shipping ~ About Us VINTAGE ART& ADVERTISING CURATED COLLECTIONS 1926 Lithograph French Advert Astar 24 Rue Caumartin Paris Marbling Builders Details Year: 1926 Type: Original Lithograph Ad Grade: Very Fine ++ Authentication: Dual Certificates Image: Color Approximate Size(inches) 8.5 x 10.5 Approximate Size(cm) 22 x 27 Description and Condition This is an original 1926 two-page color tipped-in lithograph ad(one double-sided page) for Constructions Economiques de la Champagne. A construction company located in Vitry-le-François, Marne. Their parent company was Astar, whose Parisian offices were at 24 rue Caumartin. The front includes a tipped-in mini poster with a marbled background. The reverse includes more information about Astar and their references. ... morePlease be sure to view the additional digital image for more information. CONDITION This 85+ year old Item is rated Very Fine ++. Moderate aging throughout. Light creasing. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. Please note that there is slight moisture wrinkling around the top right corner of the tipped-in print. To find other items from this specific collection in our eBay store. Please. Keywords specific to this image: giant. House, countryside. VENA2A1C26 174843_VENA2_019 Product Pricing& What We Deliver At times we receive inquiries about our pricing. Especially for vintage advertising or historical halftone prints, and are asked why our prices are consistently higher than some other sellers of similar items. For the first five years of our business, we asked our primary consumer base what they wanted. Our primary consumers- historical societies, historians, archivists, curators, university professors, historical decorators, and collectors, etc. have diverse and specific needs and we've built our business to accommodate those needs, like no other seller worldwide. Below is what is unique about how and what we offer as the world's leader in print ephemera:
Tiki Head - Volcanic Glass with gold marbling
Amazing volcanic glass Tiki head! A must-have for any collectors of Tiki! Purchased from estate sale of Elizabeth Taylor! Too good to pass up!
vintage *:MOD BAKELITE FINGER RING:* ORANGE/BLACK/GREEN 5 Marbling X Conditio
~* BAKELITE FINGER RING*~ Up for auction: BEDAZZLING BAKELITE FINGER RING: Fabulous MOD BAKELITE RING w/orange/black/green coloring/marbling; excellent condition BAKELITE ring. size 5.
ELEPHANT "CRACKER JACK" Plastic Prize beige w/ light marbling USA c.1948 035
ITEM DESCRIPTION: This is a 1940s plastic prize from packages of Cracker Jack. It is a hollowed back(stand-up) made of injection molded hard plastic. CRACKER JACK" is molded into the bottom of the base. It measures approximately 1-1/2" wide x 1-1/4" high x 1/4" wide(base) THANK YOU. For shopping Approaching Genius.
Vintage Thorn Arts Soapstone OWL Inuit Canada Nainomo BC Really Nice Marbling
Found at a recent sale is this older Thorn Arts Canada soapstone owl figurine in very good condition with no damage. The soapstone on this owl has a particularly nice marbling in shades of brown. Black, terra cotta and ochre. The sticker is affixed and reads Made in B.C. The owl measures 4 inches high, 2 5/8 inches wide and 2 3/4 inches deep. Lovely soapstone figure to add to your collection.
Bakelite Green Marbling Matching Clips Vintage Original
Bakelite green marbling matching clips. These measures approximately 1 3/4" long by 1 3/8" wide. And 3/8" thick. These clips weighs 25.7 grams. The clips are tight. There is no chips or cracks. Tested positive with simichrome polish. Please look to all photos for this will help in describing the condition of these Bakelite clips. Thank you for looking.
Carved Bakelite Pin Spinach, Cheese Marbling Vintage
Wonderful vintage brooch has a deeply carved 1 1/4 inch long piece of Bakelite in spinach green with light yellow cheese marbling in a chrome-like setting. The overall width of the brooch is 2 1/4 inches and it has a safety clasp. The piece of Bakelite has 4 tiny drilled holes in the deep carved areas have no idea why. The finish is in good condition. With just a little wear.
BAKELITE SCOTTIE DOG,napkin rings,1930's, black w/ butterscotch marbling.
Tested 1930's Bakelite Scottie napkin rings. 2 of them, w/ no cracks or chips, overall in beautiful condition. They look black but as you look closer they are marbled with buttrscotch. These are hard to part with, and are some of my favorites, part of my very large Bakelite collection I will be listing soon. Comes from a smoke free and pet free home: Thank you for looking. 3 inches tall. And about 3 inches wide from tail to mouth. ``d.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E%60%60d-1401fc958c1-0x103-
vintage blue turquoise ring, brown and green marbling in stone
vintage blue turquoise ring. Brown and green marbling in stone
Vintage Lacquer Mirror Kashmir India Gold Leaves Tree Birds Paper Marbling
Wonderful Antique Lacquer Mirror Beautifully painted birds in a tree on this high quality and very old wood frame and mirror. In excellent condition. Measures: 8"x10" Heavy for its size. Please see the photos. Feel free to ask any questions.
Vintage lot, bakelite bracelets, carved, marbling, excellent,no issues.
Vintage lot of 13 beautiful bakelite bracelets. Excellent vintage condition. No issues. Two carved yellows, four iced teas, semi transparent with marbling, Three butterscotch, 1 darker. Four GORGEOUS mossy green with shades of golden yellows and browns, semi transparent. This is a super group of bracelets. Tested, Simichrome. All are 2 1/2" across opening. Widths range from 1/2" 3/8" 1/4" Non smoking-No pets I refund overage in postage and provide tracking.
SALE!!! 1 INCH Thick SLAB MARBLE COUNTERTOP w/ LIP Multi Colored Marbling DIY
Presenting: 1 INCH Thick SLAB of MARBLE for COUNTER TOP or part of one. Great for your DIY Needs. This Slab of Marble is a Cream& Tan w/ Multi colored& Black Vein Marbling. Also grey. Brown& black coloration. Detailed& Very Distinctive. Width at shortest measurement(slight crack) 28 5/8" Width at longest measurement: 30 5/8" 26"L. Slab thickness: 1" Lip measurement: 1 1/4" Weight approximate: 58 lbs. Very Good Condition. This was taken from my kitchen counter. See photos top& bottom. Some rough edges that can easily be smoothed out when cut& installed. Wonderful for your DIY use! Quality Items& Lightning Fast Shipping per eBay Buyers. Shop w/ Confidence! Local pick up from downtown Long Beach. CA, or use UPS Ground. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage ... moreyour active items.
Mount Clemens Pottery ~ Vintage ~ Dark Green Cameo Faced Vase~ Marbling
Mt. Clemens Pottery Cameo Faced Vase Vintage Size: Small 5 1/2' Vase Color: Dark Green with Marbling Cameo Face: Resin ~White ~ Black Trim: Gold Made By: Mount Clemens. Condition: Very Good Condition Beautiful Vase! Contact Info: Tammy Lee ~ Tam's Treasures(317) 654-5606
End Of Day One Of A Kind Parker Pen T-Ball Jotter Ball Point Red Line Marbling
YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE 5TH JOTTER FROM THE LEFT. IT IS RED MARBLEING LINES AS SEEN IN PHOTO'S, VERY NICE PEN FOLKS, ALL OF THE ONE OF A KINDS THAT I HAVE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ARE NICE AND WELL WORTH THE PRICE AS IN THE PAST THEY HAVE SOLD UPTO $275 EACH. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING COSTS. I SHIP ANYWHERE! BUT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY INSUREANCE IF OVERSEAS. PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, THANKS FOR LOOKING YOU ARE ONLY BUYING 1(YES JUST 1) PEN
SOLID MARBLE PEDESTAL - Tall 3 ft - Peach / Pink & Gray Marbling - 4 Sections!
On this auction I have a Beautiful- SOLID MARBLE PEDESTAL! It is a little more than 3 feet tall. At 40 1/2 inches. The base and top part measures at 12 in. by 12 in. It comes apart into 4 sections, for an easier time to move and store if needed. It weighs approximately 150 lbs. The coloring is a pink/ peach color with gray marbling throughout. Please take a look at my photos. This is a HEAVY item! Local pickup ONLY in HOUSTON. Texas. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
glass or crystal? swan iridescent marbling paperweight figurine
swan figurine as shown. I think its made out of glass but Im not sure, see pics. If you know anything about this like who made it and would let me know Id appreciate it! It is about 4 inches tall. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-1440df99a20-0xe0-
Vtg Watermans Mechanical Pencil Mother Of Pearl Marbling Silver Blue & Black
Up for your consideration on this auction is: Vtg Watermans Mechanical Pencil I have no knowledge on this type of item. Please ask questions if need be. The item seems to be in working condition. Turns freely. I don't see any damage to the Item. It has a touch of wear on the clip. It was not cleaned in any way. It is 5" long. It is marked on the clip and on the cap/barrel. It is a silvery blue and black color. Marble or mother of pearl? Buyers with multiple purchases please wait for invoice to be sent out to you before making payment. ATTENTION.ALL ITEMS ARE IN USED CONDITION UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE IN DESCRIPTION SO PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT. I MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO LIST THE ITEMS AS ACCURATELY AS I CAN ALONG WITH THE PICTURES IN THE SAME MANER. Worldwide Shipping Available- check for shipping cost to your country before bidding ... moreon item(s) so you will know approximately what it will cost to ship. Multiple Purchases Will Be Combined For Discount On Shipping Costs* I ship with USPS Parcel Post with most of our listings but reserve all rights to ship with other carriers at my discretion. Payments-Paypal prefered within 3 days of auction ending. But will except other payment alternatives. RETURN POLICY: Buyer pays shipping fees to return the item(s) Handling fees are non-refundable. Full refund minus handling fees and insurance. Free Shipping Policy: USA Residents ONLY- When Offered! Thanks for stop'n by and looking. happy eBaying! 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-1440f75c8bf-0xdb-
LOT of 4 BAKELITE band rings SIZE 7 nice marbling
For your consideration is this LOT of 4 bakelite band rings. They are approximately a size 7 as near as I can figure. They are in excellent condition. The colors are vibrant and the deeper red ring is gorgeous.They all have nice marbeling and test positive as bakelite with Semichrome. Sorry. U.S. bidders only. Please view pics and ask questions before bidding. Thanks for looking and good luck if bidding.
VINTAGE NEMADJI POTTERY VASE POT BLUE ORANGE BROWN YELLOW SWIRL MARBLING
Beautiful Nemadji Pottery Vase Marbling Primarily Blue and Orange With Brown and Yellow Glazing on Inside Stamped on Bottom: Nemadji Pottery. Measures: 5 1/2" high x 3" in Diameter at Opening 5" in Diameter at Largest Part Great Condition with No Chips. Cracks or Repairs Nemadji Tile& Pottery Co. of Moose Lake. Minnesota, began producing their swirled pottery in 1929. A distinctive product and clever marketing were the roots of their success. The name“Nemadji” is an Ojibwe word meaning“left-handed, but was easily misunderstood to be the name of a tribe. In the information sheet that accompanied their pots, Nemadji stressed that their wares were made with the same clays and shapes used by Native Americans. The connection of this marbled style of decoration with Native American production was more assumption than fact, but ... moreNemadji was happy to encourage the idea. In reality, Eric Hellman, a Nemadji employee and Danish immigrant, came up with the idea to decorate the vases using simple house paint. Source; Jeni Sandberg is a dealer. Appraiser and consultant in 20th century design. She has worked in museums, was a Senior Specialist at Christie’s, and also appears on WGBH’s Antiques Roadshow. She writes about fun objects on her blog. In this series. She will explore the history of decorative objects.
TURKEY 2007 TRADITIONAL ARTS ( MARBLING ) MNH
TURKEY 2007 TRADITIONAL ARTS( MARBLING) MNH I WILL USE NICE COMMEMORATIVE STAMPS TO POSTAGE. YOU WILL HAVE NICE PHILATELIC COVER. PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING. YOUR BID IS AN AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. MAKING BIDS ON MY ITEMS. YOU ARE OK WITH MY SELLING CONDITIONS Pls pay within 5 days after auction close. I WILL USE REGISTERED POST ALL THE WORLD $4 SHIPPING COULD BE COMBINED WITH ALL OF MY ITEMS. ShIppIng and handlıng Cost-other fees( FOR COMBINE) = FIrst Item IS $4 for each addItIonal Item IS $0.10( WorldwIde) OR 5-10 LOT $5 11-20 LOT $6 21-30 LOT $7 Please want to combıne shıpment payment before to your payment. you don't pay extra payment We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to Y ou Please contact with me for the other Turkish stamps and block stamps that are not listed in my store. CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS ... moreB E SURE TO ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITES LIST!
Green Marble Stone Egg Heavy Oval White Marbling Easter Spring Home Decor
Pretty green egg with white marbling and iridescent flakes 2 3/4" l x 2 1/4" diameter Heavy solid marble Display stand as seen in photos not included PC0408CV-1W0009SW0016 My Service Standards: Your satisfaction with your purchase and my service is very important to me. Every attempt will be made to fairly and accurately describe the item(s) listed. Condition of items and appeal of items is subjective; you and I may not hold the same opinion about the beauty or degree of wear or use. Photographs will not intentionally hide flaws but will reveal the condition as described. Please contact me with any questions about any item. Return policy 1. ALL returns require written CONSENT from the SELLER. 2. Damaged Item: The buyer must contact the seller immediately if the item is received damaged. Seller may require photos as proof of damage. ... moreBuyer must retain packaging and shall follow sellers instructions for item return or disposal. 3. Dissatisfaction: If the item does not SIGNIFICANTLY match the description. Details and photographs the buyer may request a return in writing within 48 hours of delivery of the merchandise with the goal of resolution within 14 days. The buyer must explain the problem, request a return/refund and give the seller two working days to respond. Items must be returned to the seller with original packaging and in the condition received. The buyer shall repackage items in a safe secure manner and assumes shipping, confirmation and insurance costs. If shipping to the buyer was paid by the seller the charges incurred may be deducted from the refund. 4. Buyer's Remorse: No Returns. No Refunds 5. The seller may impose a restocking fee up to 15% on any return for any reason.
Necklace Beads Marbling and Goldtone Beads VGC #128
For your consideration. This is a: 128 Necklace: Marbling and Goldtone Beads. Beaded Necklace This Beaded Necklace is approximately 36 inches long and has No clasp. It consists of Round Beads that have white and tan marbling coloring thru the beads. It also have Goldtone accents. This necklace is in excellent condition. Please see picture for more accurate detailing& feel free to ask questions. Actually. It looks nicer then the picture shows. I try to explain the best as I can. These are USED and are sold in AS IS condition. Shipping and Handling is via USPS with delivery confirmation. USA Funds Only) No fair or reasonable best offer refused. I do combine shipping charges for multiple purchases within a three day time limit. Thanx for looking and please check My STORE for other items that are listed OR Google"This-N-That-Freeland-Enterprises" ... moreto find me. Member of OBS Group
2 BAKELITE Bangles Orange with Yellow and Butterscotch w/ Brown Marbling TESTED
Now up for bid are two vintage Bakelite bangles. The bangles are in good vintage condition. Each bangle is marbled in color. The butterscotch has some brown and the Orange one has some butterscotch marbling Each bangle measures 1/2 inch circular and has a 2 1/2 inch opening. These bangles are guaranteed to be bakelite as they have been tested with Simichrome polish and hot water for smell. Thank you for looking! Shipping in the US only! Please view photos Posted with eBay Mobile
Tri-Cornered BLue Slag Dish or Bowl Nice Marbling and Swirling
ITEM: Nice three sided bowl or dish. Don’t know much about it but thought it was cool. Also I have one in green. Size: All items shown against ruler or in hand or both in one picture to help you judge size. If you need specific measurements just let me know. Condition: Nice vintage condition as pictured. Please see all the pictures as they are part of the description. I use a Nikon 1 J3 14.2 megapixel camera shot with macro lens(extreme close up) this draws out many flaws that are not noticeable in hand. Check my feedback; in most cases items will look better in hand than the pictures show Shipping on all items is First class or parcel post shipping with delivery confirmation on items shipped to the US. Unless stated otherwise. If you would like faster shipping(priority mail) or would like to add insurance, contact me at the end of the auction ... moreand I can send you an amended invoice. Yes, I will be happy to combine multiple purchases(whenever possible) to save you money on shipping. For international shipping check listing or ask. Payment is by Pay Pal unless you make other arrangements with me prior to the auction ending. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
The Ultimate Marbling Handbook, by Diane Maurer-Mathison pb near fine
THE ULTIMATE MARBLING HANDBOOK: A Guide to Basic and Advanced Techniques for Marbling Paper and Fabric. By Diane Maurer-Mathison. Watson-Guptill Crafts, 1999. First printing. Chapters on Suminagashi Marbling. Oil Color Marbling, Watercolor Marbling, Marbling Fabric and Other Materials, and A Gallery of Contemporary Marbling. The book is profusely illustrated, and shows the tools used, the techniques, and exquisite examples of the finished products. Each chapter(barring the last) also includes a Troubleshooting section. The Watercolor section shows an array of traditional patterns, with little charts showing how to make them(you can see that in the page I've included as one of the pictures) A really wonderful book. I would say that it is new except that there is a faint line or crease on the front cover(it looks as if a heavier book has ... morepressed against it) that you can barely see without tipping and turning to get the light to hit it at an angle. And the corners of the covers, which stick out farther than the pages, are slightly bumped. I bought it new and it has spent most of its time on a shelf, or in a box being moved from my old house to my new one. If you have any questions. Please ask before bidding.
21 colors marbling with rod finish carbon decal butt rod building wrapping
21 colors of powder mineral marbling pigments(REGULAR AND METALLIC) with 2 part rod finish 18 cc with carbon decals along with dvd instructions for marbling. great for someone starting out.
Vintage Ceramic Green Black Marbling Cat 7 1/4 in.
Vintage Ceramic Green Black Marbling Cat 7 1/4 in. About 7 1/4 in. Beautiful green and black marbling color. No crack. Shipping: ●US shipping only. ●Sorry. No international shipping. Payment: ●Payment due within 4 days of auction close. ●I accept PAYPAL. Returns: ●Sorry, NO returns.
Decorative Marble or Alabaster or Soapstone Frame Yellow with Marbling
Decorative Marble or Alabaster or Soapstone Frame Yellow with Marbling. Sorry not sure what the stone is. But I know its Heavy and Pretty. Buyer to pay $6.50 for Shipping. Seller Accepts PayPal Payments. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-144c3e53327-0x104-
Slag Glass Cornucopia Vase Akro Agate Vintage 40s-50s Off-white Orange Marbling
Slag Glass Cornucopia Vase Akro Agate Vintage 40s-50s Off-white Orange Marbling-3" high x 2.5" x 3" wide- excellent shape-it sat on shelf& never used for anything. If there's a problem or I didn't give you enough information.Please send me a message. Thank You for checking out my items& if you're bidding& win,all I ask is that you leave feedback for me as I do for you. If at all possible I will ship the same day. 336.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E336-144c50400ab-0x115-
Vintage ceramic three section vase planter made "BY ORPHA FLA." green marbling
Vintage artistic style large 3 section vase with a green marblized finish. The piece does show some slight flaws included in the photos The vase is signed ORPHA FLA and stands 13 1/2" tall.
  1947 EMERSON PLASKON TUBE RADIO WHITE with GOLD MARBLING MOD.511 MODERNE LOEWY
1947 EMERSON PLASKON TUBE RADIO WHITE with GOLD MARBLING MOD.511 MODERNE LOEWY 1947 EMERSON PLASKON WHITE with GOLD MARBLING. 1947 EMERSON TUBE RADIO MODEL 511. LOEWY DESIGN. EMERSON MODERNE PLASKON RADIO with GOLD MARBLING. METAL GRILLE NO DENTS. NO CHIPS. HAS SMALL HAIRLINE CRACK PIC.6. RADIO PLAYS GOOD. H 7”1/2. W 6” L 10”1/2. gsrx_vers_526(GS 6.6.6(526) RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*05e54c%3E-144dffe2899-0x102-
Marbling Paper Supplies Alum, Carragheen Moss, Combs, Pipettes, Whisks, Thickner
Lot of marbling supplies purchased on a trip to England over 20 years ago. 2- 8 oz packages of instant size thickener 10 Bulb Pipettes Carragheen Moss powdered 250 g 3 Whisks made from broom corn 2 Combs 16 oz. Alum I had hoped to make my own marbled paper but never got around to it. I hope you will make beautiful paper with these supplies. Everything is made in England. Thanks for looking. I will ship worldwide.
NIB Paper Marbling Kit Material Techniques Projects by Jane Dickinson
New in sealed packaging is this Paper Marbling Kit by Jane Dickinson. Paper marbling is an art form dating back to the twelfth century that retains its brilliance and beauty today- and it's a skill that's surprisingly easy to master. This Paper Marbling Kit includes everything you need to create your own paper marbling masterpieces. Perfect to use for cards, gift wrapping, and book covers, or to display as works of art. With an easy-to-follow instruction book that includes the rich history of paper marbling, and all the materials you'll need to get started, this kit will have you marbling like a pro in no time! Projects inside: Woven Card, Bonbon Box, Booklet, Endpapers, Seasonal Gift Tags. Kit includes: 3 bottles of acrylic pigment(magenta, blue and yellow) comb, sizing and finishing solutions, and 16 sheets of paper. A perfect ... moregift for your little crafter. Please note: This kit contains chemicals and is primarily for adults, but may be used by children of 8 years and over with adult supervision. Please check our store for other great items as we do combine ships to save you money on multiple purchases. Ships by expedited mail to winning bidder with tracking for $10. All items from smoke free and pet free home. A note about Best Offers; we are happy to consider serious offers but as a rule we do not accept any 50% off offers. Happy shopping! We offer expedited mail ship with tracking on most auction items for a cost of $5.00-$8.00; significantly less than the actual cost for the expedited mail tracked ship. We offer free expedited mail ship with tracking on some items that are Buy It Now. Expedited mail with tracking reaches our customers more quickly and we find it is more reliable. We do our best to offset the expedited mail ship cost to our customers. We do not ship packages without tracking. Return policy- We do not accept returns unless an item is significantly misrepresented or not as described. Please review all the pictures and the descriptions to confirm what you are bidding on. Buyer's
Vintage Chunky Bangle Bracelet Costume Wood Black Silver Marbling 1" Width
Vintage Chunky Bangle Bracelet Costume Wood Black Silver Marbling 1" Width- I love the hand painted tiger strips on the bracelet. Good condition. Some ware along one edge. Hard to see but can be felt. Be sure to add me to your! Please note that most items sold are vintage and therefore pre-owned. They are not in mint condition unless otherwise stated. They have been used and therefore may show some form of wear. The luster may be gone. Edges may be worn but any obvious condition issues will be noted in the description. Please view the photos carefully for they tell the story best. I accept returns after receiving the item. Buyer must contact me within 14 Days. I will refund your money once the item is received by me in the same condition it was shipped. Return shipping will be paid by the buyer. U.S Shipping Rates- Calculated: Cost varies ... moreby buyer location Services: USPS Standard Post(2 to 9 business days) USPS Priority Mail(1 to 3 business days) and UPS Ground(1 to 5 business days) Handling time: 1 business day No international shipping I accept PayPal. Feel free to contact me with questions. Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell. Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application. Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell. Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application.
OLD Bakelite Bracelet Art Deco Orange Paneled With Black Marbling
This is an outstanding Bakelite paneled bracelet with black marbling. It is probably from the 1940's or early 50's. The bracelet measures 1" tall x 9 1/2" in circumference. It is in very good condition. Almost looks new. This is a phenomenal find and only serious offers will be considered. It is listed in my store. If it sells for full price, I will ship it for free. I have many items up for auction& am happy to combine shipping. Thanks for looking! Canadian& Oversees residents: I only accept PayPal. I try to calculate to the best of my ability the weights for shipping. But sometimes with all of the bubble wrap and packing, the weight is more than I expect, so I may not always ship USPS. If you have a problem with this, please contact me before bidding. Ebay does not allow us to accept any forms of payment except ... moreelectronic and I cannot list otherwise or my listings will be pulled! I ship usually within two days, mostly in one day and I have been getting knocked for slow shipping. Please remember I cannot control the length of time it take for USPS or UPS to get the package to you. I also have my shipping charges as calculated, so you will know the cost of shipping. So please give me a five star rating. Ebay takes away our search standing and doesn't give us a discount for almost anything less than perfect ratings. I have been a little slower getting things out lately because I have a bad back. So please have a little patience if I am not shipping immediately.
NATURAL HUE MARBLING HAEGER POTTERY 14.5" GINGER JAR VASE 4436
Natural Hue Marbling Haeger Pottery 14.5" Ginger Jar Vase 4436 click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge click picture to enlarge Estate Piece! A striking vintage marbling Haeger Art Pottery ginger jar vase. Rich natural hues of silver. Gold, tans and grey on ivory, measuring 14.5" with top, 6.5" in diameter with a 3.5" mouth, paper tag"4436" In wonderful condition, no chips, cracks or crazing, really stunning! Please note ~ Shipping cost includes insurance* PLEASE NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS*NOTE TO ALL EBAYER* I list used items(unless stated) Described the best I can, with several pictures, if you have question please ask before bidding. I will never try to mislead or understate the ... morecondition of any item. I will do my best to answer email question with 24 hrs. Winning bidder. I hope you enjoy your item and thank you for your prompt payment. Feedback is very important to all of us.I leave feedback after receiving feedback from buyers. Thank you for viewing this auction.check out my other auctions. You never know what you'll find! Methods of Payment: Paypal Auction payment should be received asap. I ship within 1 day after payment is received. Large items will take 2-3 days) An Ebay invoice will be sent at the end of auction-please confirm your method of payment at this time. If payment is not received a non paying alert will be placed with Ebay! Package will be shipped within 1 days after payment is received. Shipping Cost Includes Insurance on all packages! Txzj pxzj432 txzj1 Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
BRONSON LASHLESS MODEL 1700 WITH BOX. GORGEOUS MARBLING IN HANDLES
For your consideration I am listing a vintage Bronson LashLess Model No. 1700 with the box it was shipped in. The reel has the most gorgeous marbled handles I have seen. All functions on the reel work perfectly. 14 day return policy. Buyer has to cover the cost to send it back. Full refund provided item is in same condition it was in when I shipped it out. EBAY PREFERS THAT PAYMENT BE MADE THROUGH PAY PAL. WILL SHIP WORLD WIDE I COMBINE SHIPPING WHENEVER POSSIBLE. Thank you for looking at my auctions.
Alabaster Lemon Shaped& Carved Beautiful Marbling Striations add detail
A select piece of alabaster with special colors and markings. Though the sculpted lemon has been marred by the smash hit on the one end that left a missing chip and a little bit of scarring from the impact. Descriptions that though accurate make the damage sound much more unsightly and severe than in actuality is visible. the other end which is a artist intention must have been for greenery or stem. Which can be decorated again or not. A nice ornament or actual desk duty object for securing paperwork. Length 3.5inches, height and width each 2inches. 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-1450fd60d7c-0x12b-
Jean Paul Gaultier 56-9273 Sunglasses Vintage Rare Grn & Blk Marbling/Steampunk
Jean Paul Gaultier Style#56-9273 Sunglasses/frames Vintage- Rare Color- Dark Green and Black Marbled Frames Circa late 1980’s early 1990’s Panto/Round in shape. Included is the clean original black fabric mesh and flannel case with average wear. The glasses and eyeglass case are made in Japan by Murai. The condition of the glasses is excellent. Natural wear has occured to the white printed brand label"Jean Paul Gaultier" on temple piece(pictured) Important Note: The sunglass lenses are prescription and will need to be changed out. Because these were customized. There may be additional adjustments to the nose pad arms. Shown to scale on a female and larger male face. Color: Color: Rare color. Green and black marbled frame with antiqued metal elements. Material: Optical quality acetate. Lens shape: Panto/Round Measurements: Temple ... morelength: 140 mm or 5-1/2” Vertical Height- Lens Frame: 50 mm or 1-31/32” Horizontal width(Measurement across the frame) 140 mm or 5-1/2” Nose bridge width: 20 mm or 25/32" Insured. FREE SHIPPING within the United States I ship out quickly and package items for safe arrival. From a smoke-free environment.
Vintage silver candle holder with a deep marbling mustard center column
Small chip in the cemter colomn of one. Hard to notice
Vtg Robert Nemith Raised Incolay Stone Marbling Trinket Box Pair Butterfly Heart
Lovely pair of vintage small Robert Nemith butterfly trinket boxes. One blue& one pink marbled Incolay type soapstone. Both are signed& in nice condition. The pink heart is 2-3/4" x 1-1/2" high& the blue oval is 3" x 1-1/2. need a bit of cleaning. Please make payment via PayPal within three days of auction's end. Item will be shipped within 1-2 business days of payment. Optimum care& attention are given to packing to insure safe arrival. Insurance will be included when deemed necessary. COMBINED SHIPPING on multiple purchases is always available. Pay based on weight of box. We want this to be a happy experience for everyone! Please contact us with any question or problem before leaving Feedback. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-14525ffd829-0x10d-
Akro Agate Rectangular Ashtray w/ Oxblood & Green Aventurine Marbling BLacklight
ITEM: Akro Agate Rectangular Ashtray w/ Oxblood& Green Sparkling Aventurine Marbling Glows under Black light Size: All items shown against ruler or in hand or both in one picture to help you judge size. If you need specific measurements just let me know. Condition: Nice vintage condition as pictured. No chips or cracks Please see all the pictures as they are part of the description. I use a Nikon 1 J3 14.2 megapixel camera shot with macro lens(extreme close up) this draws out many flaws that are not noticeable in hand. Check my feedback; in most cases items will look better in hand than the pictures show Shipping on all items is First class or parcel post shipping with delivery confirmation on items shipped to the US. Unless stated otherwise. If you would like faster shipping(priority mail) or would like to add insurance, contact me at ... morethe end of the auction and I can send you an amended invoice. Yes, I will be happy to combine multiple purchases(whenever possible) to save you money on shipping. For international shipping check listing or ask. Payment is by Pay Pal unless you make other arrangements with me prior to the auction ending. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
TURKEY 2007 TRADITIONAL TURKISH HANDICRAFT - MARBLING - FLOWERS MNH
TURKEY 2007 TRADITIONAL TURKISH HANDICRAFT- EBRU FLOWERS MNH!ATTENTION TO MULTI ITEM BUYERS! PLEASE WAIT FOR MY COMBINED SHIPPMENT INVOICE BEFORE PAYING. BUY USD 100. OR MORE GET 5% DISCOUNT + FREE OF CHARGE REGISTERED SHIPPMENT BUY USD 200. OR MORE GET 10% DISCOUNT + FREE OF CHARGE REGISTERED SHIPPMENT(CAMPAIGN DOES NOT INCLUDE POSTAL HISTORY& AUCTION CATEGORY) PLEASE TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THAT. EURO vs USD EXCHANGE RATE IS: 1.30 IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY FOLLOWING POLICIES. PLEASE DO NOT BID/BUY MY ITEMS. My Policies: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: • PAYPAL ONLY. No other type of payment is accepted than PAYPAL • Please add $0.25 for each additional item over 10 items. Combine multiple lots to save shipping cost. SHIPPMENT: • Buyer pays $5.00 for Europa. $6.00 for all other regions for Shipping& Handling(Registered Airmail Shippment, limited ... moreresponsability) Packages over $300.00 may be sent by EMS(Express Mail Service) at the cost of $35.00. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your questions before bidding. Satisfaction is guaranteed, buyer gets full refund(except shipping cost) after the package is returned back, if the item is not as described. You may be interested in on eBay. Powered by
1946 Bendix 526C Catalin Table Radio Gorgeous Marbling & Working
Offered with Buy It Now pricing is this beautiful 1946 Bendix Catalin Radio. Model 926C. Color and marbling is a beautiful green, yellow, white, black. Professionally polished, no cracks or repairs. Only to be displayed to be appreciated. This is working and I was able to pull in a few stations in my area prior to posting this auction. Dial bulb does not light up, may need a replacement. Original back which I have not removed. As can be seen in the pics, the colors and marbling are really nice. Please check out all pictures and ask any questions. Given that these vintage catalin radios are not designed to be played frequently, but rather displayed for their beauty, this is being sold without any guarantee as to its future working condition. This will be packaged well and shipped fully insured. Please check out my new eBay storefront for other ... morevintage Catalin Radios and more vintage and hard to find Phonograph trade advertising items including Victor, Edison, Columbia, no junk paper ads. Please check back often. I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998. All items I will be listing are from my personal collection. I've been an avid collector for some 30 years and while this hobby has been a lot of fun. It's time for others to enjoy these treasures and either add to or upgrade their collections and for me to focus on what is most important in my life. Accordingly, I have made the decision to begin liquidating my collection over the next year or so depending upon time constraints and my level of motivation.as with any collector, many items will be very difficult for me to let go of. You may want to bookmark my seller ID pbwheels or visit my auctions regularly which I hope to refresh weekly/biweekly. Unless otherwise stated. All items I will be listing are antique/ vintage/ authentic original items. I don't buy or sell reproductions and both co
Niagara Falls Porcelain Decorative Bell Black Faux Marbling
Excellent condition. Has the look of marble. There is pin size surface holes on back and handle of bell where it looks like it was made that way. Barely noticible. It is 3" wide and 5 1/2" tall. No chips or cracks. Quite beautiful. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*a4%601gc%3E-1454901a4d5-0x10e-
Akro Agate 4" Seven Dart Pot Cream base Glass and Oxblood Marbling Blacklight
ITEM: Akro Agate Co. Seven Dart pot. Fully marked on the bottom. This one is and nice creamy color that glows under a black light. The marbling and swirling is a red oxblood. Size: All items shown against ruler or in hand or both in one picture to help you judge size. If you need specific measurements just let me know. Condition: Nice vintage condition as pictured. Some roughness felt on the inside of the rim. Please see all the pictures as they are part of the description. I use a Nikon 1 J3 14.2 megapixel camera shot with macro lens(extreme close up) this draws out many flaws that are not noticeable in hand. Check my feedback; in most cases items will look better in hand than the pictures show Shipping on all items is First class or parcel post shipping with delivery confirmation on items shipped to the US. Unless stated otherwise. If you ... morewould like faster shipping(priority mail) or would like to add insurance, contact me at the end of the auction and I can send you an amended invoice. Yes, I will be happy to combine multiple purchases(whenever possible) to save you money on shipping. For international shipping check listing or ask. Payment is by Pay Pal unless you make other arrangements with me prior to the auction ending. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
VINTAGE 60s -- 4 BIG 1-3/4 inch SEA FOAM MINT GREEN BUTTONS w/ MARBLING EFFECT
VINTAGE BUTTONS BEAUTIFUL BIG SEA FOAM MINT GREEN BUTTONS FROM THE 1960s 4 BUTTONS BUTTONS HAVE A MATTED WHISPY PATTERN THAT'S ROUGH TO THE TOUCH(AS OPPOSED TO SMOOTH) ON THE FRONT w/ SMALL DOME IN MIDDLE. THE BACKSIDE IS FLAT AND SMOOTH AND HAS MARBLING MEASURES: 1-3/4 inches(44 mm) SHANK: metal loop CONDITION: excellent COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: unknown ~~ NEW LISTINGS DAILY ~~ Please note: Buttons may appear larger or smaller in pictures. Vintage: Anything after 1918 and prior to 1 98 0 Antique: Buttons made before 1918 PAYMENT: I accept PayPal only. COMBINING PURCHASES: I'd be happy to combine purchases. Just send me a message and let me know when you're through shopping. So I can bill you. SHIPPING: I use USPS First Class mail only. Your postage will never be more than $3.00. If it goes over this amount. I will pay the difference. ... morePAYMENT DEADLINE: Please pay within 7 days. If you need more time. Send me a message. If you don't message me for 10 days, I will relist item(s) QUESTIONS: Please write and ask questions BEFORE PURCHASING. REFUNDS: I will refund. If item(s) are returned within 14 days. Thank you for stopping by ButtonBlvd. Where we strive to find you the most unique buttons! RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*3A%3Cd%3Ff6%3E-1454f9c76b5-0x104-
Swan Self filling Pen in Gorgeous Green & Black Marbling!
Swan Self- Filling Pen in beautiful Green& Black Marbling! It is a lever filler and has gold filled trim. It is 4 5/16”long with a green marbled cap jewel. The barrel imprint is good and the nib says Swan 14 CT Mabie Todd& Co. Made in USA. There are no cracks or personalization’s in this pen! Gorgeous! This pen has not been restored. It is as-is. Payment is expected within 2 days of auction close. Shipping in the USA $6.00. I will ship Internationally using The Ebay Global Shipping Program only. For the shipping cost please click on shipping. Thanks!
EMERSON CATALIN RADIO ~ MODEL 520 ~ 1946 ~ VERY NICE ~ WITH BACK ~ NICE MARBLING
Nice vintage Emerson model 520 catalin radio. Radio cabinet is in very nice condition. No cracks, chips or bad scratches. Grille and knobs all good. Paper foil dial has some ripples in it. Nice marbling. Includes back, back has some bowing and the two bottom corners of back are broke. I powered it up and got only loud hum so I cut off cord, will need to be electronically restored before use. Radio measures 11 inches wide, 9 inches tall and 7 inches deep. I know it hard to buy an item like this and not be able to closely examine it so I have included many large photos from all angles so you can see just what you are getting. I will try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for looking! AUCTION STARTS AT $4.99- NO RESERVE SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE VINTAGE COLLECTIBLES The not so fine print: Item will be carefully packed for shipping. ... moreWill be shipped via FedEx ground. Cost depending on weight and size. I do not charge any packing or handling fees. Shipping costs vary by weight and location. Check my feedback, I pack so they arrive in the same condition as they leave. Sold as is, no returns, please ask any questions before bidding. Payment within 4 days of auction close. USA Bidders only. PayPal is preferred. See my other auctions Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-146a47516e9-0x10f-
VINTAGE APOTHOCARY GLASS CORK BOTTLE SOME RAINBOW MARBLING OLD SMALL CLEAR 31
OLD CORK BOTTLE. CLEANED UP SOME BUT STILL SOME GRUNGE. NO CORK. NO CRACKS OR CHIPS. MULTISIDED WITH MEASUREMENTS UP TWO OF THE FACES AND THE NUMBER 31 NEAR THE NECK. 3 3/4" TALL 1 1/4" WIDE 3/4" DEEP
Oversized Sheaffer Pencil in Marine Green & Black Marbling! Nice!
Sheaffer Oversized Pencil in Marine Green and Black Marbling. The pencil does work and is 5.75” long. The cap imprint is excellent and the color is very vibrant and shiny! There are no cracks in the cap or personalization’s in this pencil! Gorgeous! Payment is expected within 2 days of auction close. Shipping in the USA $6.00. I will ship Internationally using The Ebay Global Shipping Program only. For the shipping cost please click on shipping. Thanks!
Catalin 1938 Halson A5 radio – incredible marbling
This little cutie is extremely rare. In 30 years of collecting Catalin radios– plus attending hundreds of shows and sales. This is the only Halson Catalin I’ve ever seen in person. The Catalin case is heavily marbled and swirled, and has NEVER been sanded or repaired. It hasn’t even been more than dusted since sitting in my collection for over 15 years, yet still has a lot of luster and shine. There is no tube burn or discoloration of any kind. Now the bad news: 1: There is a hairline crack on the lower wrap around grille bar. It has been stable the entire time I’ve owned it. Because of the coloring and marbling, the crack is barely noticeable in person. 2: There are 3 tiny(
Ottoman miniature marbling papers miniature technique Istanbul, Galata Tower
HAND MADE. Ottoman miniature marbling papers miniature technique istanbul. Galata tower 12 x 31 cm tith frame size There is original golden in this miniature. If you want it without frame. You can send a message to us. Condition: Very nice. Taner Alakuş Miniature Gallery Taner Alakuş Miniature Gallery has opened its doors in 2010 next to Kariye Museum by the miniature artist Taner Alakuş. At the gallery workshops are organizing and works of miniature artists trained by Taner Alakuş are exhibited. PAYMENT We only accept PayPal. PayPal is a fast and easy way to pay with either your checking account or credit card. If you do not already have a PayPal account. Please sign up 4 days prior to auction end as it takes up to 3 business days to complete the process. To sign up, click here. It’s free to sign up and send money! We will contact the winning ... morebidder via email within 24 hours to congratulate him or her as well as confirm the payment amount and payment instructions. Please do not pay before the receipt of said message. Payment must be in U.S. funds and received within three(3) business days of the close of the auction. SHIPPING We are shipping all items with Turkish Post Registered Mail in 10- 21 business days and Turkish Post does not have online tracking facility. Therefore. Uninsured parcel is under your own risk. We have express(delivery(in 3- 5 business days) option too. Winning bidder must provide a physical adress, phone number, and signature for delivery. International winners are responsible for all shipping fees as well as any/all Customs, VAT(value added tax) duties, fees, tariffs, etc. which may be assessed and due upon delivery of item. We cannot pre-determine any fees and are not responsible for these additional costs. If you have any questions or need further info. Please feel free to email us
Red catalin/bakelite huge disc/poker chip, with butterscotch marbling
Up for auction is a striking large marbled piece of catalin/bakelite early plastic. It is bright red with lighter-colored butterscotch swirled inclusions that show good depth. The butterscotch color is evident on the sides. The piece has normal light scratching. See the seventh photo. The disc is 1 11/16" diameter by 1/2" thick and measures positive for catalin/bakelite using the 409 method. I ship worldwide& at the lowest possible cost. Most items are shipped via USPS Priority or First Class Mail depending on value& size. All items will be shipped within 1 business day after payment has been received. I try my best to give an honest assessment of the item for sale. Please be sure that you ask any and all questions before bidding. My merchandise is guaranteed as described. I take extreme caution and care when packing your ... moreitems as you will see reflected in my 100% positive feedback. If for any reason you are not satisfied contact me ASAP and before leaving negative feedback so that I can try to make amends. Thanks& happy bidding! Minnesota sales tax applies to shipments to Minnesota.
Slag Glass Ribs Flute Vase Akro Agate Vintage 40s-50s Cream, Orange Marbling
Slag Glass Ribs Flute Vase Akro Agate Vintage 40s-50s Cream. Orange Marbling Description. Slag Glass Cornucopia Vase Akro Agate Vintage 1940s to 1950. Off-white and Orange Marbling Marbled glass flower pot or vase. Cream and orange coloring. Made by Akro Agate. Famous as the manufacturer of glass marbles. Embossed on the bottom- Made in U.S.A. over 2 9 7 over the Akro Agate logo- a crow flying thru the letter A and holding a marble in the beak and each talon. Size- diameter of vase opening- 3-1/2" height- 2-3/4" Payment. We only accept payments through PayPal. If you do not have PayPal account you may still pay for your purchase using PayPal. When you receive your invoice. Simply go to the link and choose"other" and you will be given an option to pay for your item using your credit card or e-check. Payment through PayPal ... moreis one of the most secure methods of payment. PayPal protects both the buyer and the seller. You can purchase with confidence knowing you are protected. Shipping. We strive to ship your purchase within one(1) business day of receiving payment. We prefer to ship via USPS. For larger or heavier packages. We may use FedEx or UPS. If the item is breakable we will try to double box it if practical. In all cases. You will pay for only our cost to ship and insure your item using Ebay's shipping calculator and if we can find a secure way to ship it less expensively we will refund the difference. We also offer expeditated shipping for those who need it overnight. If you don't see an expeditated shipping option please email us and we will quote it for you. Terms of Sale. We at Miss Betty's go to great extremes to identify and authenticate each item we offer for sale. If the item turns out to be not as described or has a hidden flaw we didn't detect. We will be happy to offer a credit in our store or refund of your purchase price upon satisfactory return in original condition of the item. New- In original package Mint- used but in new condition with no flaws Near Mint- us
by Mattel Barbie doll faux turquoise necklace with lots of marbling
Barbie doll faux turquoise necklace. These were all unique as some were marbled. This one has lots of streaks. It has a rough closure may require some bending of the closure piece to stay on. not meant to be taken on and off repeatedly. Genuine Mattel. for adult collectors. Doll not included. Visit our store, Ruskra's Corner for Fashion Dolls, for more great items like this! We combine shipping! Please visit our fashion doll store http:www.stores.ebay.com/ruskrascornerforfashiondolls. di,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishhov%3C%3Edi-146ea1fd2d0-0x104-
VINTAGE TESTED CATALIN BAKELITE PALE GREEN BROWN MARBLING PIERCED EARRINGS
THESE VINTAGE POST STYLE PIERCED EARRINGS CAME TO ME BY WAY OF AUCTION. THEY ARE NOT MARKED IN ANY WAY THAT I CAN SEE SO I AM UNCERTAIN OF THE ACTUAL AGE AND MAKER. I TESTED THE EARRINGS WITH SIMICHROME AND THEY ARE INDEED BAKELITE. THE COLORS ARE WONDERFUL BUT A LITTLE UNUSUAL. THE MAIN COLOR IS ALMOST A PALE OLIVINE GREEN. IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS IT LOOKS BUTTERSCOTCH BUT IN NATURAL LIGHTING IT DEFINATLY HAS A GREEN CAST TO IT. THE MARBLING IS DARK BROWN. A VERY NICE COLOR COMBINATION. THE EARRINGS MEASURE ABOUT 1 INCH ACROSS. JUST A GREAT PAIR. WITH AN UNUSUAL COLOR PALLET, FOR ANY COLLECTION AND CERTAIN TO BE BAKELITE FAVORITES! THANKS FOR LOOKING AND ENJOY ALL OF YOUR BIDDING AND BROWSING! I RECENTLY PURCHASED SEVERAL LOTS OF JEWELRY FROM A LOCAL ANTIQUE AUCTION HOUSE. I HAVE OVER 1000 PIECES AND I WILL BE LISTING IT OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL ... moreWEEKS. SOME IS SIGNED. SOME IS ANTIQUE, SOME FINE AND SOME IS COSTUME. I WOULD SAY I WILL HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE! TAKE A PEEK-I MIGHT JUST HAVE THE PERFECT PIECE TO COMPLETE YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT OR ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION! INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT COMBINED SHIPPING. AS ALWAYS. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING FOR YOU! YOU MUST REQUEST A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE PRIOR TO MAKING PAYMENTS OR I CANNOT ADJUST THE SHIPPING CHARGES FOR YOU! Check out my! Be sure to add me to your! PLEASE NOTE: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I SELL ON EBAY IS PURCHASED BY ME AT LOCAL ANTIQUE AUCTIONS AND/ OR ESTATE SALES. I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHETHER THE ITEMS I SELL HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SMOKERS OR ANIMALS PRIOR TO COMING INTO MY HOME. OTHER THAN VERY LIGHT DUSTINGS OR AN OCCASSIONAL SWIPE WITH A POLISHING CLOTH. I DO NOT CLEAN THE ITEMS I SELL. IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SHIPPING COSTS DOWN I USE RECYCLED PACKING SUPPLIES WHENEVER POSSIBLE. IF EITHER OF THESE THINGS MIGHT CREATE AN ISSUE FOR YOU, PLEASE USE CARE IN YOUR DECISION TO BID. EVERY ITEM I SHIP IS PACKAGED WITH GREAT CARE AND CONCERN FOR A SAFE ARRIVAL AT IT'S DESTINATION. FOR YOUR PROTECTION AS WELL AS MINE HOWE
Westmoreland Blue Milk Glass Hen on Nest Covered Dish Vintage White Marbling
Westmoreland Blue Milk Glass Hen on Nest Covered Dish Vintage White Marbling, Vintage hen on nest, Blue milk glass with white marbling, Head is turned to the right, Split tail, Woven base with diamond band, Base is 5 7/8" by 7 3/8, Top os 6 5/8" x 5" Circa 1960s. Unmarked. But attributed to Westmoreland, Condition: Used- As Is Condition, A shallow 3/16" flake on one of the beads on the base. It is hard to see, No other chips. Flakes, or cracks, Please check out my& add me to your! Thank you! Stock# 35OP22S3-40614.
Vintage Dinosaurs Dining Book w/Ancient Art Marbling Illustrations-Maurer-1st Ed
Up for auction is a rare vintage softcover book"Dinosaurs Dining" illustrated by Paul Maurer using an ancient art. Paper decorating technique"Marbiling" for the illustrations, with concept and word by Diane Maurer. The book measures approx. 11" x 8.5" and is softcover with thicker pages. It is a 1st Edition, copyright 1986. Features 19 pages of different dinosaurs, along with their descriptions and the black artwork illustration. Book shows some light staining to cover, pages are clean, spine is strong. Because many of my items are estate/vintage items. They are aged and may contain flaws. I will not know the history of the item, however, I will do my very best to list any major flaws that I may find and describe items as best I can. This means that my items are sold"AS IS" so please ask any questions ... moreyou may have before auction ends. In addition, I do not list from a smoke free home. So if this is a problem, please do not bid…thank you. Payment: I will allow 3 DAYS for payment. If I do not receive payment or communication regarding payment arrangements. The item will be relisted and I will begin the process for an unpaid item. Shipping: I will gladly combine shipping on multiple items purchased! I do charge a shipping/handling fee to help cover my costs for shipping supplies. Just as most retail vendors do, and take special care to pack your purchases safely. I will ship your items within 1-2 days of receiving payment. In the rare event that I cannot. I will communicate this to you. Also due to recent issues with Pay Pal. I will not ship to an address not on file with them. If you are paying thru Pay Pal, please make sure they have your correct mailing address on file. Shipping will be delayed until I have the correct address. Insurance: will be left up to my discretion. I take pride in safe shipping. Yet some things are more"fragile" than others are, so insurance will be included on those items. I charge an S&H fee, and the insurance cost will be deducted fr
LOT Quilting Books Patterns Templates Tips Applique Marbling Wild about Flowers
Description EBay has limited the number of"identical" books that will appear in their"Best Match" search for any one seller. In order to see all of the BOOKS I have up for bids. Please view my showcase below OR select ANY search sorting OTHER THAN"Best Match" I do NOT use"Stock Photos" Every item I sell has an individual scanned picture so you can see what you are REALLY getting. You get ALL of the QUILTING books. Patterns& Templates that you see! Wild About Flowers! by Boman/Foley(Leisure Arts#3336) Paperback(2002) This collection of 8 fabulous quilts breaks all the rules about using floral-print fabrics together. And the results are absolutely gorgeous! Easy instructions will guide you through rotary cutting and strip piecing techniques. Leisure Arts Easy-to-Make Best-Loved Quilts: Bride’s Bouquet ... moreIncludes vinyl templates! Unopened. Item#199002 Quilting in the Country Jane Quinn List Price: $26.99 Paperback: 98 pages Publisher: That Patchwork Place(2007) Celebrate special times with quilts. Recipes, and entertaining ideas to warm the heart and home. Six refreshing themes will inspire you to create one-of-a-kind quilts-and unforgettable gatherings. Choose from 16 timeless projects, from wall- and lap-sized quilts to table toppers and ornaments Sweeten get-togethers with a variety of delicious comfort-food recipes, perfect for large guest lists Find fun and simple ideas for a baby shower, a Christmas-cookie exchange, a potluck party, and more. Stars and Freedom Quilt Pattern Retail: $9.50 by The Whole Country Caboodle 1998 This is a quilt pattern for a wall hanging quilt entitled: Stars of Freedom. The finished size is 40 1/2 inches square. The Patriotic Table Runner measures 14 1/2 inches by 52 inches in length. The Patriotic Angel Lamp Shade lists materials needed to complete this project. Tips for Quilters Handbook of Hints. Shortcuts, and Practical Suggestions by Rachel T Pellman Paperback: 236 pages Publisher: Good Books; 1993) Quilting expert Rachel Pellman offers
Alabaster Bud Vase Orange w/White marbling through out it 6" Tall
Alabaster bud vase orange with white marbling through the item. 6" tall by 2 1/4" rim diam. by 2" base. This beautiful vase of soft stone has been amazingly carved to show off the colors and it will accent any décor.
Boku-Undo Suminagashi Marbling Kit
Boku-Undo Suminagashi Marbling Kit(used kit) Contains Red. Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, and Black marbling inks(all files 75% or more full) 8 paper dots Full instructions The inks are water-based and float on plain water; no additives are required. This kit is perfect for anyone age six through adult.
Vintage Bakelite Earrings Spinach, Cheese Marbling
Pretty little vintage Bakelite earrings are spinach in color with very faint cheese marbling. The deeply carved Bakelite domes are in goldtone settings with screw backs. They are in very good condition.
marbled paper for restoration marbling bookbinding Marmorpapier #4122
Handmarmorpapier handgefertigt auf Carragheenmoos-Grund mit Farben auf Wasserbasis nach alter Tradition Ingres Bütten. Alterungsbeständig 100g/m² Breitbahn hand-marbled-paper handmade on carrageenan size with water-based paints Ingres mould paper. Acid free100 g/sqm, short grain der Bildausschnitt beträgt 15 cm x 15 cm. The screen is 6" x 6" Sie bieten auf jeweils 1 Blatt im Format: 62 x 48 cm Schauen Sie in meine anderen Angebote und sparen Sie Versandkosten! Sie erhalten eine Rechnung auf der die gesetzliche Mehrwertsteuer ausgewiesen ist. Die Farben können aufgrund von Kamera- und Bildschirmeinstellungen abweichen. Jedes Blatt ist ein Unikat und weicht daher bei Mehrfach-Angeboten von den Fotos ab! Versand: weltweit gerollt als Päckchen Versandgebühren: Deutschland: 4.10 € Welt: 3.50 € bis 6 ... moreBlatt 7.00 € bis 15 Blatt 17.00 € über 15 Blatt Shipping: worldwide rolled as a parcel Shipping fees World: 3.10 GBP/ 5.15 USD up to 6 sheets 6.20 GBP/ 10.50 USD up to 15 sheets 14.80 GBP/ 25.50 USD over 15 sheets You offer to each 1 sheet. Size: 24 x 19 inch I am combine shipping. Take a look at my other offers and save shipping! International buyers can pay with paypal! I am shipping from Germany with Air-Mail. Shipping-time is 1-2 weeks to Europe and 2-3 weeks to World. The colors may differ due to camera and monitor settings. Each leaf is unique and therefore differs when multiple tenders from the photos! Thank you for looking! Sonstige Angebote: Fertigen nach Vorlage Fertigen größerer Serien Oberflächenveredelung Marmorierkurse Dirk Lange Handmarmorpapier Dorfstrasse 13 06577 Gorsleben Deutschland Tel. 034673 783734 decorate. Restaurierung, Buntpapier, Vorsatzpapier, Überzugspapier, Bucheinbandstoff, Schrankpapier, decorated paper, papel marmoleado, Papel de aguas, marmorata, carta marmorizzata, Carte marmorizzate, book restoration, scrapbooking, bookbinding marbled paper. Marmorpapier, Ebru, Suminagashi, marbling, Tunkpapier, marmoriertes Papier, e