Rod Building Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing Rod Wrapping Thread Silk Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Rod Winding Thread Spools Rod Winding Vintage Gudebrod Nylon Fishing Rod Winding Spools Of Gudebrod Fishing Rod Thread Nylon Rod Winding Thread Gudebrod Nylon Silk Rod Thread Fishing Rod Winding Thread Rod Wrapping Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Vintage Gudebrod Gudebrod Rod Rod Winding Fly Tying Rod Winding Thread Rod Winding Silk Thread Vintage Belding Heminway Silk Thread Rod Building Rod Building Lot Rod Winding Vintage Belding Bros Fishing Rod Building Ht Metallic Butt Cord Gudebrod Ncp Vintage Belding Gudebrod Bros Purple Thread Bulk Spools 100 Yard 50 Yard Black Thread 00 1 Oz 5 Minute Epoxy 950 Yard Bamboo Fly Bcl26 Black Blanks Blue Brushes C Copper Thread Copper Yhread Cork Handles Cromeaseal Cromeiseal D Ee Epoxy Fishing Fishing Marbling Fishing Rod Fishing Rod Finish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Lathe Fishing Rod Lathe Wrapper Fishing Rod Marbling Fishing Rod Wrapper Fishing Wrapper Flex Coat And Thread Sealer Flex Coat Epoxy Flex Coat Lite Fly Rod Fly Tying Fly Tying Thread Glue Gold Gubrod Kit Lite Madeira Metalic Metalic Thread Nylon Permagloss Pink Prokote Pure Silk Purple Reel Reel Seat Rod Rod Building Kit Salt Water Rods Sic Guides Silk Silk Thread Size D Spool Thread Thread Size D Tip Top Vintage Fishing Vintage Spools Fishing Rod Wrapping Flex Coat Rod Rod Blank Marbling Pink Thread Gudebrod Gude-Wind Rod Building Repair Rod Finish Fishing Rod Building Repair Fishing Flex Coat Silver Gudebrod Thread Rod Guide Fishing Rod Wrap Rod Wrap Threadmaster Rod Marbling
 In 

Order by: 
Available to: 
Price: 
 - 
This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated
$
Buy It Now
$5.00 Shipping
Condition: Used
Twist silk thread. See pictures for details. Wood spools. Two of color 5330, one of color 5010, one of color 4867, and one of color 7820. Talon: Two spools. ... moreColors 380 and 200.
$
Buy It Now
$3.99 Shipping
Vintage Belding Corticelli Pure Silk Thread Sz A 75 Yds SHADE 7615 Wooden Spool. Silver or Gray.
$
Buy It Now
$6.50 Shipping
Condition: New
12 Spools Vtg Belding Corticelli Silk Twist Thread! This is a 12 spool mixed lot. New. Never used. Size D. 10 yards each wooden spool. Button& Button ... morehole thread and perfect for fly tying. The shade numbers are visible in the enlarged photo. Excellent condition! Please take the time to view and enlarge all of the pictures and read the entire description before placing your bids. If you have any questions. Feel free to message. We are never far from the internet during our auctions and will answer you in a timely fashion. Please take into consideration that our items are gathered from auctions. Estate sales, thrift shops, garage& yard sales, flea markets and swap meets. Because of this, and the fact that we have no way of determining previous provenance, there is a slight chance that smells such as perfumes, soaps, musty and"gasp" cigarette smoke could be present. We do have a beautiful Tortie cat that rules the roost. Although we'd love to have your business, we don't wish to cause anyone health issues, so if any of these scents are a problem for you, please re-consider any bids. We try to keep our footprint on the Earth as light as possible. And as a result of that, we use as many recycled packaging materials as possible. Newspaper end rolls(no print) and boxes from various local businesses that we invert are the norm. We do use new bubble wrap and mailers. Our packages are hand addressed, the old fashioned way. Please keep in mind that there is more to the shipping cost than the actual postal rate. We don't make any profit from shipping. If there is a mistake of a dollar or more. We will ALWAYS refund the difference to you. We ship within 72 hours of cleared payment. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the winner. If you desire added insurance, please message before auction ends. We will only ship to confirmed addresses within the PayPal system. We love to combine shipping to
$
Buy It Now
$6.09 Shipping
Lot 23 Buttonhole Twist Silk Thread Corticelli Belding Hemmingway Sz D On Wood ~Collector~Fishing Fly. The threads are made of high-quality silk material, ... morewhich adds a luxurious touch to any sewing project.
$
Buy It Now
$8.00 Shipping
Hello, You are Bidding on an Estate Found Lot of 45 Vintage Silk and Cotton Thread Wood Spools.You will receive All that are Pictured.Please Zoom in on ... morethe photos for a better visual description. Some are full and others are not. There may be one that slipped in another brand. Thanks!!
$
Buy It Now
$6.09 Shipping
Lot 43 Twist Silk Thread Corticelli & Belding Corticelli Size D Wood Spools Vtg This lot of silk thread includes 43 vintage wood spools of Corticelli ... moreand Belding Corticelli Size D twist silk thread. The collection features a variety of multicolor shades and is perfect for sewing enthusiasts, fly tieing and collectors. These spools are from the United States and are antique originals. The thread is ideal for those who enjoy creating unique and intricate designs and fishing flys. Add this vintage collection to your sewing supplies today!
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Belding Corticelli. Two full spools of buttonhole twist thread. Spools are made of wood, there is a paper label on one end, the center of the paper label ... moreis broken through on both. These have the old kitten label on them which is rare and also rare to find buttonhole twist on such large spools.
$
Buy It Now
$4.43 Shipping
I wash all the clothing that I list (excluding dry clean only). 16 - 100 yards --- 2 - 50 yards.
$
5d 2h 50m 30s
0 bids
Free Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$4.55 Shipping
Condition: Unspecified
Vintage lot of 9 multicolor Belding Richardson Corticelli pure silk button hole twist thread, plus 1 Belding Bros& Co. thread. I believe only the yellow ... morethread has been used.
$
Buy It Now
$4.02 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$6.90 Shipping
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Description: Lot of 22 Vintage Colorful spools of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread. At least 15 spools look as tho they ... morehave never been used or have had very little used. The gray spool does not appear to have much on it. All state 10 yards- Size D. Nice colorful lot! I also have a Coats& Clarks Lot up for auction- check it out as I am always happy to combine shipping and save you money. As with all auctions. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Thanks for Looking& Happy Bidding! Please look CLOSELY at the photos as they are part of the description. If you would like insure your package please let me know PRIOR to paying as it will be EXTRA! The not so fine print: I try very hard to describe each item to the best of my ability. If you receive your item and feel it was misrepresented in any way or if there is any problem. Please contact me before you leave negative feedback. I am always happy to try and work with you to correct the situation as customer satisfaction is very important to me. Shipping: I DO NOT SHIP ON WEEKENDS! I live in a rural area of upstate New York and it is 10 miles one way to get to my post office. Please be understanding of this. If you pay on a Friday. Your item will ship on Monday. Please keep in mind if you don’t purchase shipping insurance I will have no way to help you out in the event that your item is lost or damaged. Once I have shipped the package out I have no control over what happens to it. Check out my other auctions and save on shipping. As I am always glad to combine shipping costs. MEDIA MAIL IS OFFERED FOR THE MAILING OF BOOKS. PLEASE NOT THAT WHILE THIS IS A CHEAP FOR M OF SHIPPING IF YOU ARE HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY FROM ME IT COULD TAKE 2 WEEKS TO REACH YOU! I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALY. Where your money goes: By purchasing this item you are helping rescued animals. We run a small non-profit animal rescue. We help mostly dogs and are not breed specific but do concentrate on helping mostly senior or sp
$
1h 1m 1s
0 bids
$3.95 Shipping
Heminway Silk Co. in Watertown Ct was the first to ever wind silk on a spool. BELDING HEMINWAY CO. - Lot of 2 Wooden Spools Pure Silk Thread. BELDING ... moreCORTICELLI - One Wooden Spool Pure Silk Thread. All 3 spools are in good condition except plum has tiny nick in the wood spool where thread is anchored.
$
Buy It Now
$5.35 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
These are the smaller spools. coats and Clark, Talon.
$
Buy It Now
$4.82 Shipping
One empty. Two near empty. The rest are nearly new.
$
23h 32m 4s
0 bids
$8.70 Shipping
Vintage Thread Wood Spools Lot Of 22- Belding Corticelli. Silk, Cotton, Nylon. Includes:Nine spools Pure silk 6225, two 4350, two 2030, 9746, 4120, 6225, ... more3715Two spools nylon 0240, 1224Ten spools mercerized cotton 1059, 1065, 1261, 1269, 1278, two 1410, 1433, 1714, 1738One spool polybond 1673Most have a lot of thread left except the cotton 1278 and 1269
$
2d 23h 9m 9s
0 bids
$5.45 Shipping
These vintage Belding Richardson Corticelli Twist Silk Thread Shade 8415 2750#248 is a rare find for sewing enthusiasts. The thread is made of high-quality ... moresilk material, which makes it perfect for a wide range of sewing projects. Its purpose purple color gives it a unique look, and the spool is in good condition. The 2750 one has no thread. Made in the United States, this vintage original thread is a must-have for collectors of sewing spools and threads. Whether you are using it for embroidery or any other sewing project, this thread is sure to impress.
$
Buy It Now
$5.45 Shipping
New old stock Does show some wear storage I don’t know much about this silk other than what I’ve read over the last couple hoursThis is for one large ... morecommercial spool of vintage orange silk floss thread I do have a few of these available , along with many other colors Please view all pictures and feel free to ask any questions prior to purchase
$
Buy It Now
$4.00 Shipping
Vintage Belding Richardson Corticelli Buttonhole Twist Silk Thread Shade 6415. 
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
Feel an item is overpriced?.
$
Buy It Now
$6.00 Shipping
UP FOR AUCTION ARE 12 SPOOLS OF BELDING HEMINWAY CORTICELLI HANDY MIDGET DARNING SILK IS ASSORTED HOSIERY COLORS. THIS WAS MADE IN THE U.S.A. THE CORNERS ... moreON ONE END OF THE BOX IS TORN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS. PLEASE EMAIL ME. ANY QUESTIONS. PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE BIDDING, THANKS FOR LOOKING.
$
Buy It Now
$5.95 Shipping
This set of 10 vintage wood spools contains assorted colors of silk thread from Belding Hemingway, and Corticelli. The spools are in their original and ... moreauthentic vintage form, adding character to any sewing collection. The thread is made from high-quality silk material and was manufactured in the United States. These spools are perfect for collectors or for those who enjoy vintage sewing supplies.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$4.99 Shipping
See pictures for details and condition thread looks to be new and unused
$
Buy It Now
$4.99 Shipping
See shade number for color I’m guessing off what I see look at all pictures for details and condition thread looks to be new and unused
$
Buy It Now
$8.45 Shipping
Vintage Belding Corticelli Thread One Silk And 2 Cotton
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Vintage 10 Lot Threads Belding Corticelli Cotton, Silk, Talon Pure SilkAll are used in varying degrees of wear.Some are poly bond, mercerized Cotton and ... moresome are pure silk.Check pictures to judge condition no returns Message me with any questions thanks
$
Buy It Now
$4.99 Shipping
See pictures for details and condition thread looks to be new and unused
$
Buy It Now
$4.97 Shipping
2 rolls of Belding Corticelli Carlson Currier #78 Orange & Sz A Black. 4 unused spools of AH Rice ButtonHole Silk #132 Pink. 4 tiny spools: black, green, ... moreblue, empty.
$
Buy It Now
$8.99 Shipping
This lot of five vintage Belding Corticelli Richardson B&A & Hemingway Co. silk thread spools is perfect for any sewing enthusiast. The wood spools and ... moreGeneral Sewing Thread type evoke a sense of nostalgia and authenticity, while the silk material ensures high quality and durability. These spools are ideal for collectors and crafters alike, and are sure to add a touch of vintage charm to any sewing project. Each spool is marked with the Belding Corticelli logo and size A, and was made in the United States.
$
Buy It Now
$7.57 Shipping
Length indicated on markings may NOT be actual length of thread remaining! 3x 10 yds silk twist 1x 275 yds poly-bond shades: 6338 / 6250 / 3045.
$
Buy It Now
$4.80 Shipping
Vintage Belding Corticelli Pure Silk Thread Size A 100 Yds SHADE 8430 Wooden Spool. A Small Amount of Thread Has Been Used. Color: Dark Mauve. Please ... moreSee Pictures. Shipping May Be Combined With Other Purchases Made From This Seller. Thanks for Looking!
$
Buy It Now
$6.75 Shipping
Condition: Unspecified
Lot of 9 Belding Corticelli Vintage Wood Spools Cotton / Silk / Poly-bond Thread
$
Buy It Now
$6.75 Shipping
All spools as shown. Silks are to the left of the large spools. Cottons to the right. Spools are full, to mostly full.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
#BLK Belding Corticelli 125 yds. #1513 Belding Corticelli 125 yds. #1703 Belding Corticelli 125 yds.
$
Buy It Now
$6.80 Shipping
4 almost empty spools are free.
$
Buy It Now
$8.00 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
They are all original and from the United States.
$
Buy It Now
$8.18 Shipping
42 Vintage Spools Silk Thread Rice's, Belding 33 Corticelli + 9 others C&C, J&P. Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. 42 total spools ... moreof mercerized cotton thread. Most are full of thread. 1 spool is empty Colors range from light yellow to dark orange 2 extra strong threads blue and green 3 J&P coats thread 1 green oak 4 coats and clark's Overall great quality but the non corticelli labels are worn. For more info feel free to ask.
$
Buy It Now
$6.25 Shipping
ONE - WOOD SPOOL OF THREAD; 575 YARDS / Color:BLACK / SIZE-0 (Approx. ).
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Most of these look to have a majority of their thread remaining. See pictures for details.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Vintage Wooden Spool Collection American Thread Co. BELDING Corticelli Clark's. Grandma had these 2 green spools one orange De adams company silk floss ... moreon a couple MAX PELLARK AND CO. CONN. Dragon Trademark #36 Total of 32
$
Buy It Now
$10.00 Shipping
1 Corticelli Canada A Nylon - coppery brown color. 1 Corticelli - Fortrel 3 ply bright blue (poly) 100 yds. 9 Corticelli - nylon color 1190. 1 Corticelli ... morenylon 977 brown. 1 Corticelli A-Nylon Coppery brown.
$
Buy It Now
$5.45 Shipping
EACH SPOOL IS 25 YARDS FULL DISCLOSURE BEIGE THREAD IS OFF THE TOP OF THE SPOOL SO MIGHT BE A TAD LESS THAN 25 YARDS I AM ALSO NOT SURE IF ALL ARE COTTON ... moreBLACK AND CREAM MIGHT BE SILK
$
Buy It Now
$12.45 Shipping
BELDING CORTICELLI wood spools of 10 yards each size D pure silk buttonhole thread. BELDING HEMINWAY CO wood spools of 100 yards each.
$
Buy It Now
$10.00 Shipping
37 ASSORTED COLOR UNUSED THREAD SPOOLS. KIT INCLUDES.
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
8 Wooden VTG Spools Of Silk Thread-Clark’s, Belding, Corticelli-Free Shipping. Ships USPS First Class in the US only. Ships within 48 hours of purchase ... moreexcluding Saturday and Sunday.Various amounts of thread on each. 2 are darning silk. 2 are gray, 1 brown, 1 mint green, and various shades of white. The shades are indicated by numbers on the top. Please see all photos. Thanks for looking.
$
Buy It Now
$5.95 Shipping
THEY ARE PREOWNED. THESE ARE ALL WOOD BEFORE PAPER WAS PUT ON THEM WITH THE NAME SOME RETAIL FOR 19 CENTS SOME 15 CENTS AND ONE 75 CENTS THEY ARE BEL ... moreWAXED MERCERIZED COTTON FAST TO BOILING THE COLOR ARE: BLACK. 1634 KIND OF A LIGHT GOLD COLOR, 1293, 1642 1173. 1684, 1145, 1892 CHECK ALL MY VINTAGE THREAD LISTED. SHIPPING IS 3.50 US CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS. S SHIPPING IS 3.19 US CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS S,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-147a77d5ada-0x10a-
$
Buy It Now
$13.60 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$5.35 Shipping
1 wooden spool of Belding Corticelli Pure Silk Thread in a light purple. The outer thread is a little bit discolored from age and storage. But the thread ... moreunderneath is still in good condition.
$
Buy It Now
$9.06 Shipping
The spools, each made of sturdy wood and adorned with a lovely green color, are perfect for display or craft projects. The lot includes spools of various ... moresizes, adding to their aesthetic appeal. Not only are these spools beautiful, but they also hold a rich history of the sewing industry.
$
Buy It Now
$5.35 Shipping
They are all in used condition.
$
5d 16h 51m 58s
0 bids
$14.25 Now
$6.00 Shipping
Sears Roebuck and Co. 2 Size 50, 225 yd, Will Boil thread, 1 light blue #435 (writing on 1 end "Lt. Blue", 1 darker tannish #558 (writing on 1 end, "Tan"). ... moreBoth marked 25 cents. ).
$
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Up for your consideration is this vintage pink aluminum spool caddy by Zierold Manufacturing Company. Burbank, Calif. Holds 42 spools, good pre-owned ... morecondition. Please see photos for complete description* Ask questions before bidding as ALL SALES ARE FINAL* Thank you!
$
Buy It Now
$17.40 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
This wonderful Antique Bedding Brothers Cabinet features six drawers, is solid wood with black drawer pulls. It is in overall very good condition, solid ... morein construction, with wear to wood as seen in photographs.
$
Buy It Now
$6.90 Shipping
$
Buy It Now
$7.85 Shipping
🤎Stunning shade of #5285 Sanka Brown.
$
Buy It Now
$12.45 Shipping
Almost all are at least partially used. See pictures for condition/contents.
1 2
 In 

Former Listings  

Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 3715 Antique Gold Rod Winding Dickerson
Unused vintage spool of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A color number 3715 which is Antique Gold 100 yards. This thread is used on Dickerson bamboo fly rods. As well as some Granger rods, and many others as it is a great color for rod wrapping. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates.
3 Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 3715 Antique Gold Winding Dickerson
as pictured. GREAT!
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 4215 Dark Red Rod Winding 100 yard Size A
1 Spool of vintage Belding Corticelli Dark Red Silk Thread. It is a full 100 yard size A silk thread. In fantastic condition. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates. 006.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%600d72f%2B%3E006-147a9d4a597-0x109-
2 Vintage Belding Corticelli White Silk Thread Bamboo Fly Rod Winding Garrison
2 partial spools of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A the color White. 50 yards. This thread is used on Garrison vintage bamboo fly rods. Also great for embroidery, fly tying and many other uses. Both spools have just had the top layer of thread removed. Always happy to combine shipping on my items. International bidders please contact me for rates. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B0a7%3E-1497f60253c-0x103-
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread Orange 3155 Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing
Vintage spool of Belding Corticelli Silk Thread in Size A color number 3155 which is a orange color. I am calling this one a partial roll but it appears to be full. Please look at pictures for details. Thank you. Any questions please ask. International bidders please contact me for rates.
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 6145 Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod 10yd Full NOS
As is See photos for details Ten yard full spool of vintage silk thread SOLD AS IS. SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE AND CONDITON DETAILS This is new old stock. Full spool, but in vintage condition, all vintage items are sold as is Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.
Vintage Belding Corticelli Silk Thread 9743 Green Bamboo Fly Rod Lure Fishing
As is See photos for details Mostly full spool of vintage silk thread. To my eyes. This looks like a shamrock green. Returns accepted within 14 days. In same condition, with all thread as is shipped to you we do not refund our cost to ship the item to you.